Gone with the wind.
I'm sorry I just can't take it anymore.

The amount of criticism I get on my suggestions, the amount of constant rule breaking I witness, the extensive disrespect people have for me, I just cant take it anymore!

People I will miss...

- none.

Spoiler :
[Image: trollface.jpg]

Last minute until April fools day is over in Western USA.

See you on the server!

I KNEW IT!
nice
[Image: freddie-mercury-so-close-pose1.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • Nevy, Anakonda, Virus, WorldWideCoffee

[Image: qm.gif]
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Lol its impossible NOT to get critizised if you abaut 20 suggestion threads per week. Its a shame though tha youre leaving for that reason. BYE nevinator hopefully you will return someday.
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(04-02-2012, 09:32 AM)ZINGularity Wrote: Lol its impossible NOT to get critizised if you abaut 20 suggestion threads per week. Its a shame though tha youre leaving for that reason. BYE nevinator hopefully you will return someday.

dude...really?
The following 7 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Shadow, Anakonda, AleksaKiller, Mahti, Nevy, Zamar, WorldWideCoffee
(04-02-2012, 09:32 AM)ZINGularity Wrote: Lol its impossible NOT to get critizised if you abaut 20 suggestion threads per week. Its a shame though tha youre leaving for that reason. BYE nevinator hopefully you will return someday.

wow i roflmao'd at your post there xD

[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?

[Image: WTF.jpg]

**Facedesk**
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

I think Nevinator is the fool here. General Knowledge that after 12pm Noon on April Fools day, the day is over and anyone who makes a joke after that time, is a fool themselves.

Your a fool, you big fool fool.
[Image: source.gif]
(04-02-2012, 12:21 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote: I think Nevinator is the fool here. General Knowledge that after 12pm Noon on April Fools day, the day is over and anyone who makes a joke after that time, is a fool themselves.

Your a fool, you big fool fool.

Sent at 11:59 Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • Zamar