distrected area.
(11-15-2010, 08:36 PM)Quings Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 02:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 11:52 AM)killjoy Wrote: @ Quings
What the *** does "distrected" mean?

He ofc means restricted. I'm just gonna pretend that you did understand that, but were just playing sarcastic, Killjoy Wink

Anyways, having you contra under-ground isnt by using the mustang, but by.... wait.. xD Well just let me say that there is another way. -that I've reported to Soul, but appareantly, he hasnt done anything about it yet.

I totaly lose my respect to you admins then you talk like that to me and is patronizing about my translate.

I didn't understand it either, and if Killjoy wouldn't have asked I still would have not known.
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 08:36 PM)Quings Wrote: I totaly lose my respect to you admins then you talk like that to me and is patronizing about my translate.
Because 1 admin said something you don't like, you lost respect for all of them? Hasty generalization...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
He's just upset. But we need an auto killer at labs and under nexus
(11-15-2010, 10:37 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 08:36 PM)Quings Wrote: I totaly lose my respect to you admins then you talk like that to me and is patronizing about my translate.
Because 1 admin said something you don't like, you lost respect for all of them? Hasty generalization...

It wasn't meant for all admins, I'am sorry if I got it to sound like.
But anyway, I disagree with the idea, because the Lab doesn't really fit in our roleplay (yet). Also it has buttons to block of the place.

Also we don't have to worry anymore about people that molotov the place, it now has a script that blocks it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It all should work like the Admin house.
We can walk through they cant.
-Signature removed-
(11-16-2010, 01:25 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: But anyway, I disagree with the idea, because the Lab doesn't really fit in our roleplay (yet). Also it has buttons to block of the place.

Also we don't have to worry anymore about people that molotov the place, it now has a script that blocks it.

we could add a new job, the Mad Scientist^^ awesome job muhahaha
and of course his henchmen^^
But that job would be only good for a little bit of RP :S
And RP is meant to be like everyday,
You don't see a mad scientist everyday Tounge