distrected area.
There will always be bugs and sluggets in a game like garrys mod and there will always be players that think its cool to use them.

I have thought about those distreted areas like "The bunker" also called "The lab" and "tele appartment" that is the luxury appartment behind nexus.

If you use a molotov you actually should be able to burn those props away and get inside the destrected area.

Another thing is the height of the map. If you are driveing a mustrang (that I think is the most bugget car on the server togeather with the truck) you can actually get under the map by step out of your car half way on the sidewalk and halfway on the road.

Under there would could ex. make contras or see where all peoples contras is then it make your able to see through walls and under floors and if you are good enough I think you also would be able to get up again by "seat climping".

I have seen ppl have contras INSIDE the hills in industry area and I know that players with a good will can get inside those hills in about 2 min only by "prop jumping" for not die on their way down.

my idea for fix those bugs would be to make a high damage over the area like the damage you get if you go to "the lake" also called "the cave" where everyone knows that if you go to the place you will die. You could also do that with those destrected areas that ppl actually can go to with a good will. Just make sure that the damage to under the map is about 2-5 yards so people that got stuck in the ground not just die at the spot.
Your so dumb, you make a suggestion but also tell the whole community, so now people who didn't know this now know it, well done.
yeh, gotta agree with fallen there, i had no idea about that bug, but im to broke to buy a mustang, and bugging aint my thing, im old school hardcore RPing biiiaaaatch^^
(11-15-2010, 07:32 AM)Fallen Wrote: Your so dumb, you make a suggestion but also tell the whole community, so now people who didn't know this now know it, well done.

Well thats ok, if we catch anyone doing this we will ban them with the Hardest, Heaviest Ban Hammer we can get Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(11-15-2010, 08:03 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 07:32 AM)Fallen Wrote: Your so dumb, you make a suggestion but also tell the whole community, so now people who didn't know this now know it, well done.

Well thats ok, if we catch anyone doing this we will ban them with the Hardest, Heaviest Ban Hammer we can get Cheese

ill lend you my ban sledge hammer^^ the weight of it is 10ton
Agree with Mikey. If they are in one of these places, we know they got in by propabuse, using glitches etc. So we'll drop the ban hammer VERY hard. As a deterrant

Could you frist of all manage your language, talking like that give a wrong impression of you as an admin.

As I already have told I have seen people use some of those bugs and I have given a idea how to fix it so dont start blame me for anything, if I hadn't told it then ppl that already use this bugs could keep using them. So what about we could try find a conclution that could fix those bugs instead of thow around the ball? Thinking
@ Quings
What the fuck does "distrected" mean?
(11-15-2010, 11:52 AM)killjoy Wrote: @ Quings
What the *** does "distrected" mean?

He ofc means restricted. I'm just gonna pretend that you did understand that, but were just playing sarcastic, Killjoy Wink

Anyways, having you contra under-ground isnt by using the mustang, but by.... wait.. xD Well just let me say that there is another way. -that I've reported to Soul, but appareantly, he hasnt done anything about it yet.
(11-15-2010, 02:01 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 11:52 AM)killjoy Wrote: @ Quings
What the *** does "distrected" mean?

He ofc means restricted. I'm just gonna pretend that you did understand that, but were just playing sarcastic, Killjoy Wink

Anyways, having you contra under-ground isnt by using the mustang, but by.... wait.. xD Well just let me say that there is another way. -that I've reported to Soul, but appareantly, he hasnt done anything about it yet.

I totaly lose my respect to you admins then you talk like that to me and is patronizing about my translate.