Ban request on [FL:RP] Supermiso
(04-01-2012, 12:25 PM)SuperMiso Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 12:24 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 12:22 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Wow are u going to make a big deal out of that i can bet 100000$ that u have said somthing homophobic in your life

So , when do I get my money?Smile

Lol i promes u are just making a big deal out of this because u dont have anything better to do with your life

Justice will be served hopefully.
I'm done here. Lets wait for an admin to response and make his decision.
bump...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
dude, did you knwo that everyone say something homophobic in your life. because someone sees it that way. so you cant avoid that happening.
thing one: you posted a picture wich says nothing in OOC and second:the pictures dont have sounds -.-. so you actually have no evidence
(04-02-2012, 06:19 PM)rahaks650305 Wrote: dude, did you knwo that everyone say something homophobic in your life. because someone sees it that way. so you cant avoid that happening.
thing one: you posted a picture wich says nothing in OOC and second:the pictures dont have sounds -.-. so you actually have no evidence

1. Who gave you rights to comment on my thread?
2. Supermiso actually used the slang word "cigarette" broadly meaning repellent male.
3. "Pictures don't have sound" Wow... really?
4. I have evidence, the evidence is the photo I took , and eyewitnesses if that's not enough.
Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!