Ban request on [FL:RP] Supermiso
Name of player:[FL:RP] Supermiso

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44811999

Time in GMT: 13:41

Server:This happened on v33x
Summary: Supermiso strikes back again with his immature OOC griefing, not the first time.

Evidence: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/256...miso1.jpg/
Evidence: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/195/supermiso.jpg/
U wanna know why because all u do is troll me all fucking day if someone should grow up its u
And its funny that u did not take with all the shit u said
This is true, evry time basse is saying somthing in OOC and supermiso is online he starts harrasing him. And supermiso Basse aint trolling one bit. i suggest you puke out your "immatur-ness".
Ok my car got random stolen i said wtf (name) why did u stole my car then basse comes with his trolling "o noes Supermiso again... Brace yourself for the big OOC Whining" Then i stand up for myself and he post a banrequest
(04-01-2012, 12:00 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Ok my car got random stolen i said wtf (name) why did u stole my car then basse comes with his trolling "o noes Supermiso again... Brace yourself for the big OOC Whining Then i stand up for myself and u post a banrequest

Yeah but it's true. You don't have to spam OOC and rage like hell because of it.
I said nothing that could hurt you mentally, but however, you came with the homophobic comments that can inflict damage on people mentally as a player of the server. I know people who play on the server that actually are in love with the same gender.
Would you like to be responsible if they took suicide? Because they could've.
Its not spam if i ask a minge why he random stole my car and btw i took the gay comment because im so damn tired of all your damn crying stop talk to me when im asking a minge why he random stole my car u dont need to be a pain in the ass everytime i talk in ooc
(04-01-2012, 12:14 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Its not spam if i ask a minge why he random stole my car and btw i took the gay comment because im so damn tired of all your damn crying stop talk to me when im asking a minge why he random stole my car u dont need to be a pain in the ass everytime i talk in ooc

So... from my point of view.... To cry is something everyone does. it is natural to cry, it has nothing to do with being a gay.
I'm so damn sick of all your homophobic comments in OOC, you should be happy I didn't make ban request all the time you came with homophobic comments, because you would've been permabanned by then.

Read this : Homophobia is a range of negative attitudes and feelings towards homosexuality and people who are identified as or perceived as being homosexual.
Stop it already.. you DONT make fun of it.
Wow are u going to make a big deal out of that i can bet 100000$ that u have said somthing homophobic in your life
(04-01-2012, 12:22 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Wow are u going to make a big deal out of that i can bet 100000$ that u have said somthing homophobic in your life

So , when do I get my money?: )
(04-01-2012, 12:24 PM)Basse605 Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 12:22 PM)SuperMiso Wrote: Wow are u going to make a big deal out of that i can bet 100000$ that u have said somthing homophobic in your life

So , when do I get my money?Smile

Lol i promes u are just making a big deal out of this because u dont have anything better to do with your life