Ryan! Unban Request
I know Killjoy no matter what name he uses he will still be Ryan!. But whenever he was Karma!, he only averaged 0.04 score a minute, he wasn't constantly being a "pest" in the administrator's eyes, and he could do his own thing without the constant worry of admins trying to ban him for every little reason they could find. With the first fact, he isn't aggressive or he would have a ridiculously high amount of kills, and he doesn't. This permanent ban occurred as a reaction of hatred toward Ryan! in an unfair situation. The only ban detail that could possibly be considered to be true is, "rude behavior towards admins" but Ryan! has pictures on the top of admins being rude to him as well. So the rudeness was on both sides of the situation.
I still myself had issues with him when he was Karma, I usualy had to tell other admins when they logged on to "Keep an eye on him" He was nearly the same when he was karma
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Could you please explain the issues that you had?
(04-02-2012, 05:51 AM)Elder Wrote: ... We found out Karma was Ryan because he was talking major shit on us!

You found out when worldwidecoffee told you. I was talking to him and blackdog and he called me ryan and blackdog said "oh karma is ryan that is why he is annoying as shit" He didn't know until the day i got banned.
(04-02-2012, 03:20 AM)Elder Wrote: Nadrick, ForceGhost, Toby, Dryblood, and myself that you do not belong on Fearless, because you cause us nothing but trouble

Hmm... I have never play with any of them but you and nadrick when he was on trial for 2 days. You blackdog and worldwide are the only ones who are online when i am so all the others ones just have your bias thoughts on me.
(04-02-2012, 07:36 PM)BlackDog Wrote: I still myself had issues with him when he was Karma, I usualy had to tell other admins when they logged on to "Keep an eye on him" He was nearly the same when he was karma

Then why wasn't i banned? If i was so bad for that log why are all my bans under ryan and not karma? I didn't do anything wrong blackdog. The only think that happened between me and you was the raid on FUMUKU. I never had a problem with any admins, tell me an example of what i did wrong as karma...
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
(04-02-2012, 03:20 AM)Elder Wrote: 3. Do not insult players and admins.
4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

I don't insult people or admins, plus you guys insult me all the time. I don't argue will admins i asked them why they kick/ban me. if they are negotiable, Why is there a unban section? if i can't talk to an admin about not banning me why do you unban people on the forums what is the difference..
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Appeal reviewed and escalated for closure.

Escalating notes:
Suspension for accused player (Ryan!, STEAM_0:0:40916370) is under review and escalated for Senior Staff Member closure.

Dear Senior Staff Member,
Please investigate and provide a resolution for dispute matter.
Final review of unban appeal on Ryan!, filed 31/03/12
Primary player involved: Ryan! STEAM_0:0:40916370
Banning admin: Elder

Review of primary player's behavior potentially leading to ban: Ryan! has a very large history of bans, totalling 11. A significant number of these regard causing offense to others and disrespecting the admin team. I can put two and two together here, detailing ban 6344, in which Ryan! was banned for "Hate Speech". During that time his name had the tag [cigarette], which is very obviously offensive (He has one ban for calling someone this). Coupled with what Fulzy said on this thread about his homophobic comments towards Elder on another server, and my past experiences seeing Ryan! on the server, I know that there has been hate speech against homosexuals on the server, which is not tolerated at all. That alone is worthy of a significant ban. Whether he is called Karma or Ryan! does not matter in the slightest, it is the same person being banned in the end, and as such this does not make a difference in regards to the unban. Other bans include a count of RDM and using a molotov to randomly destroy a passiveRP event, which also constitutes failRP. The main issue I see here though is the disrespect towards admins and other players, for which Ryan! has several bans.

Review of admin ban procedure: All of the bans I can see on the ban list seem valid, with full proper reasoning. The admins making these bans have a good history of making bans previously. While Elder may have been slightly biased due to Ryan!'s homophobic comments and hate speech, it does not invalidate the ban for this matter - Any other admin would have done the same. While there have been unnecessary comments made towards Ryan! by one or two admins, it is also worth noting that those members or no longer part of the team, and that also that does not make it acceptable for Ryan! to do the same/worse to the admins - It is unacceptable on both sides. Elder is currently banned from our servers and forum, so any punishment towards him for this is moot.

Final unban appeal decision: DENIED - Bad history of aggression and disrespect towards admins and players, homophobic speech, as well as an extensive ban history over a long period of time, in which he should have had many chances to read and learn the rules properly and to improve his behavior.

Conditions of unban: Not applicable, unban appeal denied

Case closed by SA Faustie, 23/04/12