Ryan! Unban Request
Your name: Ryan!

Your ban ID: 7504

Banned by: Elder

Server: Both

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

I was banned for being aggressive and disrespect. Yes i am aggressive i know this i am not going to lie, But i haven't broke any rules when i am doing proper aggressive RP. About disrespecting i am sorry about that. I guess i could have been rude a little. But how can i respect an admin that respect doesn't like me.

[Image: CA9ux.png]

Quote:if you weren't a blatant a**hole then we wouldn't be having this debate

Quote:you hate us, we hate you, gtfo
(the 2 quotes are from elder on my other unban request)

I don't understand how you can ban me for aggressive RP? I am not the only one who like aggressive RP. So why am i the only one get get banned? 10 bans? i have 9 i got banned for the same with twice. If we are playing this game, Anyone care to look at Equalizer... No because the admins like him seems fair right? That's all i have to say please actually answer my question and explain yourself this time Cheese

(that's means killjoy don't just come in here and close it again.) Thanks
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I quote your last attempts end result at an unban

"Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Ryan!, STEAM_0:0:40916370) will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team "
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(03-31-2012, 09:45 PM)BlackDog Wrote: I quote your last attempts end result at an unban

"Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Ryan!, STEAM_0:0:40916370) will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team "

That one wasn't fair i couldn't even answer it was closed before i even got to respond. Can you respond to what i am saying.... Why should i not be unbanned? answer that, don't just quote random things. Thanks ;D
Its not a random quote, its the end result of your previous unban, what exactly makes you think that we're going to even consider unbanning you a 2nd time?

Your claim of "I was perma banned because admins dont like me, heres proof" is not going to get you anywhere.

You have a massive history of of bans, rule infractions, bad attitude, racism, sexism, doomforting, RDM, NLR, CDM, random hostages, and to be honest probably at least one infraction for every single rule we have.

Give us a damn good reason why we should divert even one single iota of brainpower to considering an unban
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(04-01-2012, 12:21 AM)GodKcalb Wrote: Its not a random quote, its the end result of your previous unban, what exactly makes you think that we're going to even consider unbanning you a 2nd time?

Your claim of "I was perma banned because admins dont like me, heres proof" is not going to get you anywhere.

You have a massive history of of bans, rule infractions, bad attitude, racism, sexism, doomforting, RDM, NLR, CDM, random hostages, and to be honest probably at least one infraction for every single rule we have.

Give us a damn good reason why we should divert even one single iota of brainpower to considering an unban

Never got in trouble for "racism, sexism, doomforting, NLR, CDM, random hostages" The only ones that i did was RDM (when i first joined the server and didn't know better) and bad attitude. I told you, how can i have good attitude towards people who hate me? "unbanning me a 2nd time" i have never permed before that was all you. You talked to fultzy and decided to unban me I didn't even say anything to you. You should unban me because of the fact that i did nothing wrong. You guys got together and thought "This ryan! attacked our clan and i don't like him... LETS BAN HIM Cheese It wud B like supa LULZ" you didn't even think about banning me until you found out i was karma. The day you found out i was banned. How does that work blackdog? Care to explain Cheese (really don't feel like rereading this i will later, sorry if there is a crap load of mistakes )
Once again since I am his brother I feel as if I have the right to post here and the fact that my name was written above. If not then I am sorry,

Once you found out that Ryan! was Karma! he was banned. Now there is only two possibilities for this conclusion. Either Ryan broke the rules in some which way ( Which is not the case) or you banned him because you dislike them. Ryan had no problems whenever you did not know who he was. He was just an ordinary player. But once the mask was taken off and you found out that Karma was Ryan it became a huge deal. If Ryan makes a base it is a huge deal compare to a bunch of Rebels making a base. All of the reasons in the ban were false in every which way.

7504 Karma!!!! STEAM_0:0:40916370 ban request approved, aggressive RP, rude behavior towards admins, fail RP, encouraging others to fail RP
Never
[FL] Elder

This was the ban towards him. There was no ban request to be approved. I know that Fearless promotes passive rp, but as long as there is guns in the game there will be agressive rp. This is like Perma banning somebody for contra whoring. People don't like it, but you have to live with it as long as there is contra in the game. Ryan is never rude it admins out of turn most of the time. He posted quotes above of people being rude to him as well. You can't be rude to somebody and them be offended whenever they are rude back. He wasn't fail rping, he was based and had contra, legal rp. And for encouraging others to fail rp, this could be interpreted multiple ways. Since he was banned for fail rp and he was just contra whoring, I am guessing since others were contrabanding with him. Then it is Ryan's fault for them being based with him.

Lastly if you look at the person who banned him, Elder, and you don't know the relationship between Elder and Ryan than you do not even understand the situation. Lets just say that Elder is not the greatest fan of Ryan. And the feeling is mutual the other way for Ryan i believe. The reason for this is because Ryan was saying some unnecessary comments on a Dark rp server about homosexuality. And Elder was on the server as well. But the fact that Elder is no longer an administrator on this server this is no longer a problem on Fearless.

1001 Karma! 8 2.3 0.06
1250 Karma!!!! 5 3.78 0.02
351 Ryan! 34 10.85 0.05
782 [DOG] Ryan! 12 8 0.03

This is all of the names that Ryan has went under since the server IP changed. As you can see the total number of kills is 59 kills in around 24.93 time played.That is around a 0.04 score/minute. That is not even high. But the fact that it is Ryan you want to multiply those kills by 10 and perma ban him. If you look at the list for this you will see that there are multiple people that kill more people than that. But since their name isn't Ryan you have no problem with this.

Examples:
2 Joey Skylynx 612 119.17 0.09
4 [FL:RP] SharkiePie! 583 109.2 0.09
(Sorry to Joey and Sharkie, but I had to put it for Ryan)
These two kill double the amount of people that Ryan does. Do you consider them Agressive? No.

Now, Ryan does get out of hand sometimes, but he never breaks rules. He should be unbanned in my opinion, change his name so you don't see Ryan! so you don't need to worry about him because he does not do anything wrong. Thank you for reading my statement to this situation.

-Fultzy
No I am still right here Fultzy but anyway back to Ryan just drop the argument that you were banned for "Aggressive RP" that was only a fraction of the problems you have caused on the server. The only person that wants you on the server is your brother right now and maybe a few more mingebags that have always been crawling around your a**hole and breaking the server rules. Fultzy you have no right to be saying that Ryan never breaks the rules, if you would take a look at the rules page you would see right away under General Rules that it says:

3. Do not insult players and admins.
4. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

Are you going to deny that Ryan didn't break these two rules repeatably? Why do you two continue to ignore the fact that the bulk of his permanent ban branches off of these two rules that he continues to break? If you show us no respect, we will not give you any either.

Of course it's wrong of me to use "we" in this conversation right now since I have stepped down from my admin position, but I am sure the feeling is still mutual between all the admins, Nadrick, ForceGhost, Toby, Dryblood, and myself that you do not belong on Fearless, because you cause us nothing but trouble, and you suck. Again I will say I am no longer and admin, so it is up to them to decide if they want to embarrass themselves by bringing you back for the 3rd time.

Give me a warning if I deserve it, just don't remove my text; I believe my opinion matters in this thread
Your opinion is understandable and I thank you for it. But what I am here saying is aggression isn't something that you can ban over. Like I said before, you might as well get rid of guns completely if you find this an issue. But the fact that you just stated that you are no longer an administrator on here is true.

The insulting goes both ways so i do not understand how that is a factor. It has been started from both sides on multiple occasions. He doesn't even argue decisions. He simply questions them and it angers you. Which is acceptable because you would just like to be done with the situation. And he might even do it in a way that is also irritating, but he will make a question like, "I didn't see that in the rules?" or "When was that added to the rule list?" These are angering questions, but as an administrator you should explain the reason you are not allowing something and that is something that you did not do in the situation that was in front of you.

More in the insulting factor. It does both ways. Singling out people like you have because of their past is insulting. "you hate us, we hate you, gtfo" is quite insulting as well. I said this whenever you unbanned him before, if you hate him so much how could he be a reasonable person. Constant singling out, and trying to find miniscule reasons to ban him all the time doesn't help the situation. You guys had no problem with him whenever he was Karma!, but once you noticed he was Ryan! it was a big deal. That is the fact that is the biggest here. No problems were happening whenever he was Karma!. But as you see now he is permanently banned because his name is now Ryan!.

-Fultzy
... We found out Karma was Ryan because he was talking major shit on us!
It doesn't matter what names he used, it's still the person behind that account.