got banned cuz fireman proppushed my tides truck
Exclamation 
Your name: hardi112
ban id : 8126
banned by: [FL] SoulRipper
server: v2d
Involved: firemans soulripper and ruxandra
Why we should unban you: i didnt kill any1 with my for i know. i just drived my tides truck what was full of ammo crates and one fireman (ruxandra) just proppushed my truck so all crates just flyed around. and after that i just got banned cuz propkilling le admin what i didnt even do? i just wanted to go secend floor on garage to unload ammo.
You prop pushed your own truck to get it out and threw the crate which killed Soulripper.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(03-29-2012, 03:47 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You prop pushed your own truck to get it out and threw the crate which killed Soulripper.

after you proppushed my car down i undo all my props (also nexus lobby security) and you started propushing my car and i came you and still keep propushing me and got over 60 damage so i started to shoot you
I didn't proppush your car...I was outside the garrage with Soul.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(03-29-2012, 04:04 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I didn't proppush your car...I was outside the garrage with Soul.

stop lie. i propkilled me almost in garage then i started to shoot you and ran you front of soul
I was here, she or me didn't proppush anything. Unban request denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-29-2012, 04:36 PM)Soul Wrote: I was here, she or me didn't proppush anything. Unban request denied.

yes he did. after you went out garage. then he proppushed. look logs. i undo all my props when he propushed my car away. i just wanted fuckiong some rp. adn for that i get banned??????????????????