Slick's Unban Req
Your name: Slick D**k Rick

Your ban ID: 7506

Banned by: [FL] Elder

Server: Permanently banned from both servers.

Involved: Me and myself.

Why we should unban you: Well, it all started out with my making of an abuse thread on an admin that made a few sparks fly between myself and admins, next thing I know I'm getting threatened with permabans. (this has never been mentioned before)

I've done a few weeks thinking and I've come to feel that the bringing up of the ban was because of the abuse thread, but I can see how I deserved it in the first place, considering my hours and the fact that I had 10 bans. (although I should've had 9, got banned for the same thing twice.)

All I ask of the FL team is one more chance, I will no longer break the rules. If I fail, then bam, I'm permabanned forever with no hope of ever coming back. I mean, there's members with more bans and hours than me that aren't permabanned. Also, at the time I was permed I was really enjoying the really good RP I had been doing with Duty, and getting to know it's members and getting a more firm grasp upon RP. I just ask of one more shot.

I hope you take some time to consider this... I'd be very grateful.

- Slick
I checked the ban reason and it's vague. Did you got perm'd for making an admin abuse thread?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-30-2012, 11:24 PM)Soul Wrote: I checked the ban reason and it's vague. Did you got perm'd for making an admin abuse thread?

I didn't wanna say it, but basically, yes. It ticked the admins off I guess, and made them decide on perm'ing me.
I assume he means this abuse he made on me http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10857
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(03-31-2012, 06:16 AM)BlackDog Wrote: I assume he means this abuse he made on me http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=10857

That's the one.
I've gone through the documentation on the case and from what I can sum it up to,
Rick's suspension was issued due to improper conduct on our network, behavioral difficulties when facing [FL] staff or other players.

The above mentioned abuse report is just one piece of evidence to his disrespectful attitude towards us.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.
[FL] Killjoy
(03-31-2012, 10:53 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I've gone through the documentation on the case and from what I can sum it up to,
Rick's suspension was issued due to improper conduct on our network, behavioral difficulties when facing [FL] staff or other players.

The above mentioned abuse report is just one piece of evidence to his disrespectful attitude towards us.

I realize I was rude, and I admit that. I'm sorry for my actions, I really am.

But you have to admit, the thread had a lot to do with my permabanning, considering you guys decided on perming me the next day I believe.

The whole point of this thread is me admitting my wrongs and disrespect, and coming clean about everything and wanting to change for the better.

Like I said, just one more chance for me to prove to you guys that I can change, just like a few other FL members have done.
It seems like everyone is disregarding the fact that you have 10 other bans (mainly RDM, which you seem to never learn that it is against the rules) and in the office we all evaluated your bans and decided that you have been given too many chances and you deserved a permanent ban for your actions. Hopefully that has shocked you enough to realize that you are being a massive d**khole, pissing all over the server and causing more trouble than good. It's not up to me obviously if you should be unbanned or not, it's up to the admins, but I thought my two cents would matter in this thread since I was the one who banned you while I was an admin, and I hope this clears anything up.

Start learning from your mistakes.

Now, send on the warnings!
(04-02-2012, 03:47 AM)Elder Wrote: It seems like everyone is disregarding the fact that you have 10 other bans (mainly RDM, which you seem to never learn that it is against the rules) and in the office we all evaluated your bans and decided that you have been given too many chances and you deserved a permanent ban for your actions. Hopefully that has shocked you enough to realize that you are being a massive d**khole, pissing all over the server and causing more trouble than good. It's not up to me obviously if you should be unbanned or not, it's up to the admins, but I thought my two cents would matter in this thread since I was the one who banned you while I was an admin, and I hope this clears anything up.

Start learning from your mistakes.

Now, send on the warnings!

Sorry, but this thread is about me addressing my wrongs and stating how I want to change for the better. You've basically re-stated everything I mentioned that I had done.

I realize what I did was wrong, and I realize that I deserved the perm as I said, I HAVE learned from my mistakes. But I also really want to prove to everyone that I DO want to change.

To be fair, it is quite obvious that you guys decided to evaluate my bans after my making of an admin-abuse thread on BlackDog. It's not like I got banned and you guys said "alright, too many chances.", I hadn't been banned for a while when you guys decided on perm'ing me.