The Balcony (Restaurant)
Restaurant - The Balcony

So, today I decided to copy Beflok and Korgs houses and see what I could make out of them..

After a while I decided to make a restaurant,

The house on the right is for kitchen staff, there is a food elevator to the balcony with the chairs and that.

The house on the right is the Reception and there is a Hydralic elevator that brings you up.

All credits goes to Beflok and Korg. They made the original houses. - Thanks guys, you are both great builders.

Pictures:

The main property.
[Image: rpevocityv2d0080.jpg]

The Reception - I was low on props
[Image: rpevocityv2d0083.jpg]
The Kitchen
[Image: rpevocityv2d0082.jpg]

[Image: rpevocityv2d0081.jpg]

The little box and the bottom right is the food elevator.

The Balcony, where people can sit down have something to eat or just a beer.

[Image: rpevocityv2d0084.jpg]

Once again, thanks beflok and Korg. Even tho I made it all my self I got the basic idea from you guys.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • beflok
Wow that looks awesome man. I love those props that restaurant looks really cool. Just wondering are all of those just your props? That looks like over prop limit but I could be wrong. Great job on this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Am I the only one that can't see the first pic? Anyways, I still find it kind of funny how at first you asked me if I knew what easy precision was. Guess you thought I didn't have much building experience, and now look haha Tounge. Cool place though. Was planning on doing something similar after me and beflok finish a different project.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Looks awesome!
So that's what you've been up to Cheese
I had some help from Alexia with the props
I can imagine how annoyed you got when I left and the props just disappeared.
You didnt leave, the server crashed, derp..
(03-29-2012, 07:33 AM)Equalizer Wrote: You didnt leave, the server crashed, derp..
Same shit, different day.

[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(03-29-2012, 05:38 AM)Equalizer Wrote: I had some help from Alexia with the props

Why the hell aint i in the credits, anyway nice house, built by me Wink

Good job Equal.
(03-29-2012, 07:33 AM)Equalizer Wrote: You didnt leave, the server crashed, derp..
I left before the server crashed, derp...