Unreasonable ban??
ok: ive been on the server all day and had a great time ^^ i logged off, and joined again after... an hour i think. and when i join, it suddenly stands that "you have been banned from this server"... what the age is that??? (plz help)
You were building on houses. Was there under wrong name, banned you later.
Dare to think!
umm yes i was building on a little roof in industrial place. is that what you refer to?
It is illeagel to build on roofs, but i would have prefeared if it wasent a ban. But either a warning. Sometimes i think the admins make wrong decissions.
The reason i was building on the roof was that Obst. Brutality was having a base there and he let me have my base there too. i told him that its not allowed to build on roof tops but he said he had an approval to do it :/ so.. im like a victim in this case D: | and yea, as an admin i would have given at least one warning in almost every situation.
Well done is done, at least it aint a perm a ban. Sometimes a forced break may be a good decision.
yeea... How long was the ban actually? >.>
No idea, i dont think it would be more than max 3 hours. It aint any kind of an important rule break.
A lot of people forget that we also can ban people when they aren't on the server. Building on the roof isn't allowed indeed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yes I know that Obst was also building on the roof, he got a ban himself.

As Soul said I was banning you later in the evening after you weren't on the server anymore, I couldn't ban you instantly because everybody would have know that I am on the server and that was what I didn't want to happen.

I'm giving pretty hard bans atm because I see so many Minges and much FailRP hope people will learn from it.
Dare to think!