A Story today.
(03-29-2012, 12:31 PM)Jamie Wrote: You guys know you loved that link Smile

Yeah, but why did PrivateToast remove it then...
No kidding he removed the URL from my signature cuz it was to disturbing. I have 4 Private messenges that people sent me: "You sig scared the shit out if me" and such.
Epic story
I actually listened thru the whole link ''music'' and now i am mindr@ped
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.
(03-28-2012, 10:49 PM)Jamie Wrote: The funny thing is, When my friend was arguing with them and one of themreplied "Repeat that in proper English!" When...It was stupid, Chavs can't talk without saying "Innit, Blud, Bruv," Kind of stuff.
Want to know how scared we were? Click here. That's how scary.

R.I.P anyone using headphones

Also chavs are all absolute poofters, spend too much time smoking and sitting time, got hardly any muscle on em at all. They're hilarious in the gym, when they rarely go, they lift one weight for 10 seconds, pose in front of the mirror and leave. All pooftahs.
You guys are so dumb.
It says "Wanna see how scary it was" and you clicked a link by Jamie, the biggest troll on FL :3
This is the first time in FL history that I can say I've used common sense.
Good thing I didn't click it
It's okay Coal, We wouldn't want a phone call from your mummy saying you've been up all night crying Cheese
Well, to be honest Zzzzap pulled the trick on me and I literally pissed my pants and threw my headset... it was dark and my headset was on full volume and I almost had a heart attack. That is in fact the truth.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Haarek
I clicked on that link knowing it was that freaking shit, It still scared the shit out of me.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Always when being confronted be a man...AND RUN LIKE A MANIAC that's my motto.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

My motto is THUG LIEF FOR LIEF BROAW.