A Story today.
Today a friend and I were walking back from the spot where we Skate, It was around 8:40pm and we were walking/talking as you do, We started walking past five "chavs" (If you don't know what a chav is then ask someone who's British) We were talking and my friend like to swear and said "Oh he is such a vagina some times" about one of our friends and then one of the Chavs said "Bad language" So my friend with his big mouth said "Eat shit" They replied "What did you say?" Then he said "Go die" Etc etc banter as we're walking. Then as we walk down the alley way my friend looks round and says "They're coming" and says "Right, Once we get round this corner lets leg it" We were both smart and knew we wouldn't stand up to Five of these "badmen" So we Casually ran like little bitches, We had to walk two different ways to get home and we casually said "Ceeya later" as we we're running, It was hilarious!

The Sensible thing to do as a Redditor was to make a Meme...

Open at end.

Spoiler :

You should've just screamed and jumped up and down like a madman.

Let THEM figure it out!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

[Image: tumblr_lavv8yGQ8V1qb6t6wo1_500.jpg]
The funny thing is, When my friend was arguing with them and one of themreplied "Repeat that in proper English!" When...It was stupid, Chavs can't talk without saying "Innit, Blud, Bruv," Kind of stuff.
Want to know how scared we were? Click here. That's how scary.
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Dubwub, The_Alpha_Dog
That friend of yours is going to get you killed one day.
That's how it is here, depending on where your at.
Cool story though.
cool story bro
(03-28-2012, 10:49 PM)Jamie Wrote: Want to know how scared we were? Click here. That's how scary.

NO ONE CLICK AT THAT LINK, I SHAT MY PANTS! DO NOT CLICK IT!
The following 1 user Likes Sommer's post:
  • Haarek
(03-28-2012, 10:49 PM)Jamie Wrote: Want to know how scared we were? Click here. That's how scary.

I hate you.

So that's where my Signature went... -_-
You guys know you loved that link Smile