Upcoming Event (VaultRP)
Why would you RP for points... Just sayin'
nice
Prune - Accepted as Citizen.

Minimacfox - Accepted as a Citizen.

ZINGularity - Just...no.

Slots are officially full, but however we accept applications in case members are not able to attend the event.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Name:Steve "Coffee" Cole
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41612635
Age (Optional):15
Desired Job:Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event:Ive always wanted to attend a VaultRP but i could never find enough people to do it!
Suggestions to improve the Event:Ive played mostly ALL the Fallout's, I have a extensive knowledge of Vault-Tec. I think id be able to be some sort of engineer or scientist. You need somone to keep the Vault together and maintained right?
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(04-01-2012, 04:00 PM)EeffocEdiwDlrow Wrote: Name:Steve "Coffee" Cole
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41612635
Age (Optional):15
Desired Job:Citizen
Why do you wish to join our Event:Ive always wanted to attend a VaultRP but i could never find enough people to do it!
Suggestions to improve the Event:Ive played mostly ALL the Fallout's, I have a extensive knowledge of Vault-Tec. I think id be able to be some sort of engineer or scientist. You need somone to keep the Vault together and maintained right?

Fair enough. I'll add an exception for you since we have an extra bed there.

Edit: Equalizer can't attend so his spot was occupied by WorldWideCoffee.
Mahti changed from Citizen to Guardian.

2nd Edit: If you don't show up without telling anyone and waste our time, there's a high chance you'll be blacklisted from the future events.
Credit goes to Jamie.
It's going to start in about 4 hours correct? And /facepalm @ zingularity..
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Be there in 2hrs 52 minutes to setup. It starts in 3hrs 52 mins.
Screenshots incoming:

First of the commons.

Spoiler :

Overseer's Office.

Kitchen

Second commons.

Bathroom

Security office

Third commons.

Spoiler :

Pending: Medical Bay.

Credit goes to Jamie.
Name:
Vauld

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:33499744

Age (Optional):

Desired Job:
Anything available Cheese

Why do you wish to join our Event:
I think i'd have loads of fun, and I will be able to help with the RP and generally be able to help out the event.

Suggestions to improve the Event:
Have activities, make sure people don't get bored, but I'm sure the RP will go great!
(04-01-2012, 05:47 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Screenshots incoming:

First of the commons.

Overseer's Office.

Kitchen

Second commons.

Bathroom

Security office

Third commons.

Spoiler :

Pending: Medical Bay.

Looking great! Only thing I'd say is maybe change the beds to the prison bunk beds, would probably look better. Regardless it's even better than I expected, you guys did a good job creating a genuine vault tec feel.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
Vauld - Placed in the priority backup list.
Credit goes to Jamie.