Upcoming Event (VaultRP)
Do I need 5 RP Points to be a citizen?
I make rare exceptions to people I RPed with and see them capable enough.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Is there any chance I could be a citizen then? I have 2 RP points (Well Shadow still hasn't give me the second RP point.)
Name: Adam Jensen
SteamID: http://images.wikia.com/tardis/images/d/df/Valiant.png
Age (Optional): Classified
Desired Job: Citizen (Engineer)
Why do you wish to join our Event: Also, as is the general here, fan of fallout (especially 1 and 2), and like the idea of vault RP, especially if its done well.
Suggestions to improve the Event: Me, doing engineer stuff. Also you need to ration food, such that some people may starve, would incite some interesting behavior from people.
RP information on character: Adam Jensen, currently known as head of security at Sarif Industries, Eliza Cassan from Picus news network did a report on him a while back detailing what little was known about his involvement in the Hugh Darrow conspiracy. During the nuclear attacks on evocity, he used his expertise in the field and stealth operations and his further upgraded advanced Sarif augments to secure himself a place in the vault by hacking his way through multiple security mechanisms. He wiped all security footage, and no-one knows what he did, neither would they be willing to confront him over one or two oddities, such as he never provided a blood sample, due to his intimidating nature. He turned out to be an expert at security engineering, and was enlist to help fix the bunker doors, and acted as a non official security guard, as even though he was never issued a fire-arm, his augments enabled him to do this job better than any of the guards. None of them complaied, as they were overworked and glad for the help.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Shadow
The_Alpha_Dog - Accepted as Citizen. I made an exception for you, please don't disappoint me.

Faustie - Accepted as Citizen.

Thread will be locked due to reaching the limit of people allowed inside. Remember to be there at 09:00 PM GMT 0. Let's hope it will work!
Credit goes to Jamie.
Applications reopened. BretonSki cannot attend and CherryBerry did not mention his RP points.

We have two more Citizen slots.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I would very much love to do this RP another time. Please PM me when someone redos this RP
[Image: 14ki2df.png]
All credits to ForceGhost for the signature <3
Template for the application:

Name: Adrien Brody ([FL:RP] Pruney )
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28355778
Age (Optional): 14
Desired Job: Citizen
RP pont amont: 21
Why do you wish to join our Event: it seems like an nice and intersting idea for RP, i'd like to meet more rp'ers who i hopefully can rp with in the future.
Suggestions to improve the Event:
N/A

nice
Name: Bruce_Dawson
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40953131
Age (Optional): 14
Desired Job: Citizen
Rp points: 5
Why do you wish to join our Event: I played very much Fallout recently (When servers were down), I love it, and it seems this is gonna turn out as a great, entertaining and fun event!
Suggestions to improve the Event: N/A
Name: ZINGularity/Isaac 'ZING' Clarke
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31509101
Age (Optional): 16
Desired Job: Citizen (wish to be a Security Guard :3)
Why do you wish to join our Event: Want to join the event for RP points >Smile
Suggestions to improve the Event: Add Secrity Guards Cheese
[Image: 1znn71s.png] ALL credits to Forceghost wuv you.