Unban request: Colonel Burger
Normally I never post on anyones ban or unban requests because its not my place.... But I am reposting because I heard the extent of his Ban time. If we wanted to we could have rounded up all the cops, tied them up, and locked them into a house(we had enough people to do that). But Burger didn't. If he saw a cop tazing one of my construction workers randomly he proceeded to help. We warned these cops multiple times over by voice but they kept coming back and it was NLR crisis all over again. I even saw multiple SS kill burger for his gun.

Remember this was over a long period of time he did not get these 29 kills in one hour. I know I am not an admin but I will stake my reputation that I personally watched burger stop corrupt cops from ruining my construction site and waged war against the government in his own RP. If anything he was NOT trying to be aggressive... We were sitting at one spot and they were coming to us. Burger waged war against the government to get it back to a nice passive environment again.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I was on the server at the time also. The cops were arresting/shooting anyone in a gasmask on site and he gets banned for defending himself. i wouldnt expect this careless banning from a fearless admin especially when its burger who is a regular and excellent rper. but i guess its the admins choice how they want to treat the community.
I suggest an SA or above takes a look at this.
Alright I don't get the whole extent of that story but well. I was online at the beginning at some point and already got complaints about people runing the RP at a construction site so I sticked around there being invisible. Couldn't see any disturbances at that point though, my game crashed soon later and I was not able to rejoin for whatever reason.

First of all, I read things in here about cops breaking rules like NLR etc. and you defending against those cops. If you kill people because they broke rules it is considered backseat administration and bannable, collect evidence and make a ban request on them, that's the correct way to proceed, not taking matters into your own hands.
Same thing counts for that 29 kill story where minges were annoying you and breaking the rules - if you kill them when they break NLR you break the rules yourself.

I don't understand your 'cop war' or whatever that was, I saw the reasons for it but I don't think it's good RP to just start tranqing and killing them for that, especially not in the middle of roads. You refer to you being a Zorro and terrorizing the cops, well, he didn't just go around killing and knocking governement forces out with any sense of RP really.
You could have delt with that whole thing differently, e.g. by taking the president hostage and forcing him to remove the corrupt officers from his government.

I'd say the ban is reasonable if you have been tranqing and killing people who broke the rules themselves (NLR etc), because that's basically what you did from what I understood from the posts here. If you did this it was the wrong behavior and you deserve a ban for backseat administration, you're welcome to report the people though in a ban request, I bet the logs would show their behavior then and they would receive a ban too.
Dare to think!
I understand, but if the rulebreaking affects me and my friends around me with no administrators online, then I am forced to take the matters to my own hands by defending the RP scene, I would have posted BRs but like I said, that would take way too much time, and you were the only admin at the time this was happening Nudel, we stopped killing them because we knew you were on to protect us, but as soon as you crashed, there was nothing stopping them from coming back and resuming their carnage. I'm sorry but I would rather resume the great RP than be continously slaughtered.

Excuse me? Without any sense of RP? I had a plan on capturing all the government forces and locking them up forever, presuming to everyone that they were dead and won't come back. To hear how this plan ended, please read my update post on the first page concerning Minimacfox and his breaking of rules himself.

The only time I killed an officer while being Gasmask Man was when I got ontop of Temars Tunnel Walkway and executed the guard, as I needed a vantage point.

The reason I didn't go up and kill the president was because of the Gasmask Mans RPwise signature weapons, the tranq, knife, and hostage rope. I could have just gotten a few friends and went straight up there and have it done, but again where's the RP in that?

And furthermore, I was banned for AggressiveRP and (presumed) RDM for a week... The RP wasn't aggressive at all and the RDM was as I said countless times from earlier that day during the RP event we were doing
You are not forced to take the matters to your self. Either you post a ban request or call an admin.

You tried to capturing the all of the government forces by tranqing them all in the public. WoW....

Waiting for nudel to post.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Ok, you're not understanding, there are 2 scenes of events, the part when the event was going on and the kill count raised, and when I was gasmask man, which was about an hour of difference. Like I said Andreas, there were no admins on, and if we were to post BRs, it would be too slow and we would be forced to end the RP, and no, my plan was to capture the government, but it was ruined by Minimacfox. So I went to plan B

Note: The backseat admin rule is just a stupid rule, I would understand shooting a taxi for CDMing someone is excessive, but how else were we supposed to protect the RP?!?!
Wow I am confused, and since you start attacking me on forums Burger, then please post ban request on me, if you are so mad.

Ok, first you say there was a construction site RP going on. You said you where defending it, why are you roleplaying Zorro on the same time then? The fact you said you were defending it from rulebreakers, then why did you attack (litterally attacking the Nexus), like camping there then?

I don't know if the cops broke NLR, because I wasn't online at that moment. And the whole constuction RP? I don't know where or what it was.
But if we look at it from a side view, breaking a rule is OOC so if (and only if) you started the whole Zorro RP because of the cops breaking NLR, then it is considered some kind of Metagaming too.

What was your legit reason for actualy tranqing the whole police force? Was you just like: "Oh, I think I'm gonna attack the whole Nexus, because I've seen something like it in Zorro!". I mean really? You need a reason in-game for it.

Think if everyone copied movies / books, it would be a nightmare on FL.
Ffs, again, the Gasmask man and the construction event occurred at different time periods....

I never attacked the nexus! When I was Gasmask Man, I only killed one person, that was the Catwalk Guard.

You people are just impossible,

Before reposting here I want everyone to reread every single post on this thread, cause you all seem pretty confused
(03-30-2012, 12:03 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Ok, you're not understanding, there are 2 scenes of events, the part when the event was going on and the kill count raised, and when I was gasmask man, which was about an hour of difference. Like I said Andreas, there were no admins on, and if we were to post BRs, it would be too slow and we would be forced to end the RP, and no, my plan was to capture the government, but it was ruined by Minimacfox. So I went to plan B

Note: The backseat admin rule is just a stupid rule, I would understand shooting a taxi for CDMing someone is excessive, but how else were we supposed to protect the RP?!?!

Rules are rules, they are ment to be followed by EVERYONE.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3