Unban request: Colonel Burger
Your name: Colonel Burger(At the time it was Gasmask Man)

Your ban ID:8092

Banned by: Andreas/Maverick

Server: v2d

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, I feel as though I have been wrongly banned and without evidence, here are some screenshots of the chat I was on with Andreas/Maverick concerning the problem

I was given(recieved) no warnings from him about it, I would like a log check if possible.
I was involved with you, you were tranqing me twice outside Nexus for absolutely no reason. I asked you why, and you said you was in war with the government or something.

1. Only clan wars is allowed, and every player has to be involved. I joined the government 5 min ago when you tranqed me, I weren't involved in anyway. Actualy I was already dealing with something when you come and random tranq.

2. If you want the government down, raid the Nexus and kill the president. Business done, no need to go around random tranqing cops then.

3. Maverick is a very good admin, he is actualy one of the few who gives himself time to roleplayy with the players often.

From my point of view, you deserved it. I find it sad you don't want to accept your ban, since there is a risk you won't learn anything from this.

1. When I meant war, I meant I was going to take the government down, nothing to do with clans

2. Where's the RP in that? I was terrorizing the police force as they were the corrupt ones

3. Good admin or not, I don't care, if he was a good admin, he would talk to me saying not to do that, or freeze me, not ban me straight away without fucking remorse

Wait a second, weren't you the one who metagamed and broke FearRP

Meta: Gasmask Man had an arrest warrant, I changed suits acting as though I'm a different person.

FearRP: I had you at gunpoint, you bloody charge at me with an arrest baton and jail me...

EDIT: And a week for that? I'm sorry but that's a bit excessive
1. Taking the government down = Killing the pres, there is no need to terrorize the city by tranqing every cop you see.

2. RP or not, don't let it affect other players like that. And I don't really see the RP in tranqing the whole police force, I mean really?

3. If you actualy have read some of the threads here on FL, there is stated that admins just don't have the time to talk with every rulebreaker about it.

I was just stating my opinion about this, I do not wish to discuss it.

I do not respond any further posts.

Sincerely, Minimacfox
Well then I'll respond anyway

1. Like I bloody said, it was the cops that we're going crazy, not the president (Besides, if I kill the president, what will that do about the cops? Nothing, their still active.)

2. You join the government, you go down with the government.

3. I don't care, their job is to administrate, if they can't do that, then they aren't suited for their current position.
Update:

Gasmask Man is supposed to be the Zoro of FL, the Police were on a rampage, Police brutality, constant tase/arrest for petty reasons like speeding or punching someone. So I decided to end it by terrorizing the police force so much that they would be completely powerless, that I did by tranqing them, I went down to the nexus labs But an officer followed me down (minimacfox), I had an arrest warrant on me as I publicly declared war against the government I was walking down with a suit on (Not in a Gasmask) And he comes up to me and says "u hav an arrest warrant " And he chases me with a baton I tell him on mic to wait and hold up "Your metagaming" So he stopped, I told him that I worked in the Nexus Labs so he told me to show him around me and him went into the elevator him with his arrest baton out he steps out of teh elevator I stay back take my tranq out, and yell: "FREEZE GET DOWN OR I'LL SHOOT" He turns around and jails me, (which got me pretty pissed) I decided to take it to the next level, I went up onto Temars Tunnel Walkway and used it as a vantage point from there, I killed the guard on top, and tranqed maybe 1-2 cops down at Metro Cafe, so I ran away towards KFC, when suddenly I receive: "Kicked from the server: Reason at www.fearlessrp.net".

Btw, the 29 kills was not from this, it was from earlier when countless minges kept ruining Beflok and mine's RP, I have about 5 witnesses, They kept breaking NLR, RDMing, Random Tasing, attempted CDM, and more... As soon as they come online I'll tell them to post on their point of view.
I can verify the kill amounts. First of all Burger and I were on for a very long time. Secondly there was multiple cops coming into our construction site which was not bothering anyone and random tazing us. THey would come back NLR and taze us and attempt to arrest us. There was no admin on for along time and when there was I dont think he responded to our @ saying there is fail rp cops here. Im not saying thats the best way to handle the cituation but there was a good 2 hour perioud where they would come back look at our names and instantly RDM us.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I can also verify his kills. They were making a small construction event and cops kept attacking them for absolutely no reason. They were the victims here.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Hmm the no warning thing does sound quite odd. Especially when it's about cases where the accused player, does not know that what he's doing is wrong.

Seems like we will have to check the logs.
As i victim, I think i can post here.

The president strated a lockdown, right in the middle of Burgers, Befloks, Ghost and mines RP. A BMD comes and tries to kill us, , That results in burger killing the guy, he goes SS, Runs at us with a gun and kills beflok instantly. Burger takes care of him, The SS comes back and kills Burger (NLR) So i kill hime with a Galil. While he's dead, i retreat to Cubs food and he kills me there.
It all ends up with a huge gunfight in the area of cubs, With several NLR breaking SS agents.
nice