Retired Business Men
Krog and I made these two houses to celebrate our retirement from our successful business ventures. His had an old refinished stairwell that was made in 1950s, and the house molds perfectly around it. Mine has an old rustic fully functional elevator that I got from an antique dealer outside of Evocity. We participated in normal retired people stuff like drink some wine, relax on our patios, and of course spend money cause we have it.

OOC info: Will have to do more RP later server crashed.

[Image: 357ED8BDABE10092B71E7CA29F5C84B57B2C9DBD]
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
sexy :O
That is amazing.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Damn.
0 /\/\ G 1$ T|-| /-\ T 4 R34LZ??!

No seriously, that's epic.
It's been a long time.
Yeah it was great fun, I wish more people would build stuff like this with us. Realistic buildings really add to the RP. I caught a couple screens of one of my houses, the server was crashing quite often otherwise i'd have more. Also, we gotta finish our 60 prop giant mansion beflok!

Just a frontal pic, don't know what's up with that small wooden piece on the ground in front. It was a world prop that Joey came by and dropped lol.
[Image: r950t1.jpg]

And heres beflok sleeping in a very awkward postion haha.
[Image: 87DBAD15CA42446598252948663BF37AECBD8ABB]
@ Korg: Haha that was a good nap. Yes we will finish that during the late night when there arnt 50 people on and server is stable :]

@ everyone else: Thank you guys. Come up and have a drink with us on our balconies sometime! Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • equal
retire-become admin

WAT