Until further notice guys.
Requests: Do not flame me with "omg you deserve" it and shit, if you read below you will find that i understand that.
If you have nothing good to say do not say anything at all.

Name: AleksaKiller

Reason:

I'm really sad that i have to stop playing g mod because no point in playing on other servers, when this was and will be my favorite...I have fallen in love with the server the seceond i joined and that will never change no matter what. I am just sad that i have to leave so soon... But It's my own fault...Sad

You don't actually know what you have until it is gone.

I mean i would have given the guns back but i do not blame you since you have no way of knowing that.

I have no hate towards any admins or players what so ever and wish you the best of luck in your goals....

Though i doubt it, I told Soul to inform me if we (paiN and I) become valid for a ban request.

Special goodbye to: Well these are the guys I found have been good to me: (Ofcourse there are 3k members so i can not list every sigle one)

Force Ghost
Shadow
[TGG]FR Generation20®
Alexia (A Good Roleplayer)
Cherryberry(Hope u get that admin you want)

So many of you that i can not go on...

Bye until further notice. Aleksa.

I dont know what happened nor is it my business but goodbye! Good luck in the future Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-26-2012, 09:56 PM)beflok Wrote: I dont know what happened nor is it my business but goodbye! Good luck in the future Smile

There was a bug, i was retarded and greedy.

End result was: 60 Awps
40 Umps
50 M4's
30 Tranq's

And a perma ban.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Why don't you make an unban req, ask for your inventory to get fully cleaned. Start on a fresh.

Anyways, good luck in the future. Goodbye.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(03-26-2012, 10:22 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Why don't you make an unban req, ask for your inventory to get fully cleaned. Start on a fresh.

Anyways, good luck in the future. Goodbye.

Tryed that.... It was denyed..

I was, and I would always glad to play with you again on Garry's Mod or other Steam games if you want to add me. Anyway, for my part, I never had any problems with you !! I am really sad that you leave the community !!!

NB: Thanks for put me into special thanks, I will not forget you, , and I hope that you can quickly integrate yourself into a new community !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Sorry we couldnt come to a conclusion man.

But, we had to.

Enjoy your future please, There will be other FL's maybe!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

good bye mate,
Nice to talked with you last night.
thanks for the demo tip.
DO what I told you take a 3 months break think and then try again.
there is no better RP server then this.

come to TS3 sometimes Smile

Cheers
-frank
nothing else i can say except good bye and i hope you have a good future.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Thank you for the kind words guys...
And yes, I will be active on Ts and the forums...

To Coffee: I understand your admin duties and no there will never be another Fl:Rp...
I already stated that I am quiting g mod until I (we) get another chance (If we ever do...)

This will at least be a lesson that you should appriciate thing before they are gone...I just took gmod(server) for granted, and look where it got me..