Permanent Ban request
i'd like to request a permanent Ban for OxylTe and Landaxan. they have been running around RDMing and forgetting NLR ATLEAST 10 times EACH this day! D: and im just so tired of it! i havent got proofs but ive got witnesses: -[TBG]- Burnt Toast, Polle and Jokke. we've alle been victims for this 10 year old behavior for well over an hour =.=
I have ineed seen them kill you guys, but i must also admit that i have seen you guys also Proppushing them, and eveyone infront of them. Like me, therfor i dont think a perm bad would be to harsh, since its always two sides of a case. I would suggest a 24 hour ban, or less since the other part has also been minging.
umm okey yea i igmit that Pollen and Jokke were prop pushing just to prevent THEM from prop pushing, but Burnt Toast and i did NOT prop push at any time. after a while i told Jokke and Polle to stop, cus it would get them banned to so they listened to me and stopped.
what about.. banning them for a week? they have to see the real consequenses of Prop-killing and RDMing insanely.. but yes, a perm. ban would be to harsh
I moved this topic to the right section.

Use the ban template or this will be ignored.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.