EvoCity Trailer Yard
Well me and J-BOI still feeling bored after our Doctor RP decided that we should do something new that we atleast have not seen anyone do before. So J-BOI being the capable builder he is built us a Trailer wich me and our good friend Yurera duped and saved. After that we went to the bar out in the woods and set up our Trailers. We added an Outhouse and some garbage around the area to make it look more real and then a very nice admin came and made us a campfire Cheese . Well im pretty happy with how our Trailer park looked and i will now post some pictures.

All of our trailers
[Image: QfMiz.jpg]

My Trailer
[Image: 0BKil.jpg]

Closer look at my Trailer
[Image: 92NNM.jpg]

J-BOI's Trailer with his B.M.W
[Image: wiHiI.jpg]

Yurera's Trailer
[Image: 8NnFU.jpg]

Yurera And J-BOI standing infront of J-BOI's Trailer
[Image: rxWoT.jpg]

Yurera and J-BOI waving to the camera
[Image: wQJyv.jpg]

And Finally our lovely Campfire Smile
[Image: jUXD4.jpg]

Thanks To J-BOI for the Trailer Dupe and to Yurera for helping me build an awesome Trailer Park and thanks to the Admin that Used the igniter tool to make us a campfire it really made me and the others happy Smile (sorry i forgot who it was im pretty sure it was Killjoy)
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

No worries man, feel free to dupe my stuff Cheese
it was a realy fun idea to build a trailer park Smile

and thanks Killjoy for igniting our brazier Wink
was really fun and i hope we can do it sometime again Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Wow i love you guys. One of my favorite shows is trailer park boys so I really love this. I had this same idea but never did it. Great job!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Yurera
thanks Smile you should totally come and join us next time we do this just to see how many trailers we can set up in one place? Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Oh how i would love that. Let me know next time! Smile We can get a whole community. Just a quick note the trabby would go way better than the BMW LOL! I laughed so hard when i saw that. That trailer man is living large and in charge.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
yeah we had a discussion about the B.M.W which lead to J-BOI and Yurera mocking my car :S but we said that it would be worth it to buy a trabby just to make it look better Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Haha yeah next time we can decide one specific ugly car that everyone. Will ide, it Will be fun Smile
nice but you dont have money for a house but you got enough money to buy a BMW huh?
(03-26-2012, 11:29 AM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote: nice but you dont have money for a house but you got enough money to buy a BMW huh?

Maybe he blew all his money on the B.M.W? Tounge
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate