Replace Police Cars
Or http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=70726

Just not including the SWAT Van.
(11-11-2010, 04:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I'm actually going to get a little pissed if the owners do something about it now, just because you posted about it.
Though I do support this suggestion, and hope something will be done about it.

So you will get pissed at us for changing it? Lol
(11-12-2010, 07:38 AM)Fallen Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 04:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I'm actually going to get a little pissed if the owners do something about it now, just because you posted about it.
Though I do support this suggestion, and hope something will be done about it.

So you will get pissed at us for changing it? Lol

i think the reason he will get pissed about you changing it now is because that he made a topic about it, and so did i, and if you change it now because nudel made a topic about it does kinda give the feeling that your just ignoring the non admins, not implying that you are and im not trying to create an arugement here or anything like that so please dont go all fuzzy about this post
We do not have much time to change it when it is suggested and then we forget it
Dragneel actually understands what i'm trying to say better than what I do myself..... You guys should listen just as much to the members as the admins, cause the admins are members too Tounge
But hey.... what can I do about it?? Cheese And I liked the one Nudel suggested better than Shark's Tounge
But Nudel's may be a dupe. Ah well.. It's a suggestion Smile
Me and soul have a busy life we can't look at every suggestion.
Lololol, I suggested new police cars like over 9000 times before, and they said negative, and now an admin posts it and they go positive. How sad..
Signature too big...
There could be various reasons for why other police car replacement threads were turned down.

@ Barrel. You left.
Police cars get abused any ways.