Replace Police Cars
Lightbulb 
Hey People,

my suggestions is pretty easy and I think you will like it.

Let's replace the big Jeeps we got atm with a smaller but faster car like this one:

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=107512

At the moment it's very hard to drive the police cars because 1. their handling sucks 2. they are very slow 3. small cars can get 'under' the police car and like this push it away which is very weird.

Also the Jeep just doesn't look that good.

As we would replace the Jeep with the new one we would not make people download more stuff so I guess even you, Soul, maybe like the idea.

- Nudel
Dare to think!
I support this.
I hate our current ones.
I'm actually going to get a little pissed if the owners do something about it now, just because you posted about it.
Though I do support this suggestion, and hope something will be done about it.
I've always supported replacing the low quality vehicles (police jeeps, hummers, ferrari cabrios, cabbies, etc.) with GTA IV ones.
Support +
(11-11-2010, 04:15 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I'm actually going to get a little pissed if the owners do something about it now, just because you posted about it.
Though I do support this suggestion, and hope something will be done about it.

We have always thought about doing it, We just havent been able to find good enough models.
Support 100%. that model looks awesome !
i downloaded it, and it looks like a adv dupe file, i could be wrong thou

if its not a adv dupe file then i support it
The download Nudel linked seems to be a dupe. But the vehicle itself is available on Sickness car pack.
and with the flashing red and blue lights then it would probaly make some lag