Gone
At first i was just stepping down from admin, but it has come to my attention that people dont seem to understand and think that just because i stepped down i "dont have what it takes", i don't like cocky people, The FL staff is cocky (not all of them) and its a disappointment to see this kinda behavior.

FL players all of you guys were fun to meet and play with, we had a ton of good times

FL admins

only faustie, blackdog, coffee, toast, andreas, temar, shadow, tim have truly made a deep impression on me, you guys will be missed but we will still chat and hangout via steam.

soul, i came to you asking to be an administrator, to cover the us spot's gaping hole. i tried, perms were handed and minges were banned. then stuff fell apart. i warned you a month ago to put your foot down and secure the team, you let them run rampant and now their cocky. i cant be apart of something like that.

--

also gonna be seeing ya pinkie, your a cool guy to hang with Smile

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • Elder, Noobias
Is it just me? Or is the FL team totally ripped apart?

If not, it's going to be Sad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But seriously guys,

It's not any admins fault who started this, or how it started all these resigns. You all are gonna step down beacuse some others are? This just shows how little it takes to put most of you down.
You guys are a team for god sake! Act like one.

We all got a choice.
The following 1 user Likes Kalist's post:
  • Noobias
The team is quite frankly fucked.

It's disorganized
There are Inactive Admins that don't even come on Steam
SA's have no power
SA's have no say
The Team's decisions are ignored constantly
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Noobias
Guys if you could just say goodbye instead of starting to say shit about FL then we would all be good..

Why start so much drama and insulting?
(03-25-2012, 08:14 AM)Minimacfox1 Wrote: But seriously guys,

It's not any admins fault who started this, or how it started all these resigns. You all are gonna step down beacuse some others are? This just shows how little it takes to put most of you down.
You guys are a team for god sake! Act like one.

We all got a choice.

That's my point. Glad the players can also see this.
fuck

Hope we can still keep on touch on steam Buddeh, You did well serving this community.
nice
Good luck, Nadrick somewhere you going.
Fun times together.
Goodbye my friend.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Sharkie, Anakonda
nadrick it was a pleasure man. I really enjoyed all those long walks on evo city blvd. But seriously you better still talk to me on steam!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Damn....
Goodbye!
R+ L = J