Unban request
Your name: Xexon

Your ban ID: 1090

Banned by: [FL] TheTimanator

Server: was 1 year ago so v2d

Involved: Doofy, [FL] TheTimanator and 3 other guys i cant remember who it was

Why we should unban you: Well lets start from the beginning.
Me and doofy were walking towards the tunnel that leads out of the city and then suddenly a corleone member stops infront of us and starts to demand money from us and we refuse to give him since he wants 100k from us and he starts smashing my friend doofy with a crowbar and i luckily had an ak in my inventory ready and i pulled it up and killed him before he got to me and then i took his car it was a mustang and i drove to a building called MTL "A huge warehouse" and parked there and started building my base there when suddenly the guy i killed had changed his job to rebel and had 2 other guys with him and they threw a molotov at the base and i went out and they started shooting at me and then i shot them and then about 30 sec after i hear a car stop outside and a second molotov hits my base and i went back out and killed them and since i saw it was them i called an admin and told him those guys broke NLR and he refused or didnt have time to reply and help me so i went back in and started repairing the base thats when they came back for me and had the third molotov ready and as soon as they saw my friend doofy they shot at him and i went back out and shot at them and then suddenly Thetimenator comes flying into the crossfire and gets himself killed and thats when i got blinded then permabanned so i guess he rage banned me or something because the server was full with minges at that time and he was the only admin active at that time.
i am sorry for my bad english and thank you for your time
TheTimanator's decision.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-30-2012, 11:35 PM)Luos Wrote: TheTimanator's decision.

Well does he even know i made this unban request?
I remember this one, and yeah, I guess it was quite a long time ago, and the ban was unnecessarily long. I guess a 2nd chance wouldn't hurt.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^