Hey there
Hello there boys and girls, im Dragneel the most awesome person in this universeWink

im from sweden and im 17 years old

to rap things up, im the best of the bestSmile
Welcome Smile
-Signature removed-
Why hello.
Welcome to Fearless
Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Hello, i believe we have met In-Game you are good at rp.

Welcome Smile
(11-10-2010, 03:34 PM)2Deep Wrote: Hello, i believe we have met In-Game you are good at rp.

Welcome Smile

Thank youTounge

i try my best at it and so far only got kicked once due to misunderstanding of the nlr law...
(11-10-2010, 03:34 PM)2Deep Wrote: Hello, i believe we have met In-Game you are good at rp.

Welcome Smile

totaly indeed, I dont know if you remember the epicode Dragneel where I fainted in middle of fleamarked and you should save me as the only doctor on the server...

Haha ... I was about to die behind the screen ...
I have never laughed that much. As I remember I was dead after your "CPR" But thats totaly allright with me.. You really made my day.
(11-15-2010, 06:27 AM)Quings Wrote:

Welcome Smile

totaly indeed, I dont know if you remember the epicode Dragneel where I fainted in middle of fleamarked and you should save me as the only doctor on the server...

I have never laughed that much. As I remember I was dead after your "CPR" But thats totaly allright with me.. You really made my day.

ive done better CPR in irl lolTounge(never done cpr in my entire life dont even know how to and i aint kissing a guyTounge)
that cpr was failure of the year^^
(11-15-2010, 07:42 AM)Dragneel Wrote:

Welcome Smile

ive done better CPR in irl lolTounge(never done cpr in my entire life dont even know how to and i aint kissing a guyTounge)

I would have postet it on youtube but the sound was bugged so coudn't hear you ingame.. And the clip isn't any kind of fun without your voice.. Tounge
(11-15-2010, 10:35 AM)Quings Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 07:42 AM)Dragneel Wrote:

Welcome Smile

I would have postet it on youtube but the sound was bugged so coudn't hear you ingame.. And the clip isn't any kind of fun without your voice.. Tounge

yeh, my "act suprise" voice must be there or its not that funny lol
sucks you dint get my voice with that lol