Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] The_Joker

Your ban ID: 7907

Banned by: I don't know

Server: I dont know, i wasnt banned yesturday, i just came on the server today, then i get banned, i didnt get banned while i was on server.

Involved: No one ( i think )

Why we should unban you:

I can't turn it off, and un-installing don't work
The ESP still comes back up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reinstalled gmod and the hack is gone, the hack console doesn't come up neither does the ESP and aimbot and No-recoil. Smile
Thanks to BlackDog.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I say No.

In the Screenshot you didn't only have them installed but you had them active.

Hackers ruin the game for a lot of people.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]

(03-24-2012, 08:11 AM)TheJoker Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 07:45 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: I say No.

In the Screenshot you didn't only have them installed but you had them active.

Hackers ruin the game for a lot of people.

As i said, i couldnt un-activate them at the time, blackdog said to re-install gmod, so i did,Now the hack isn't showing up, i can show you a pic of my addons and stuff to show you the proof.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I think I can post here because I'm the one that told the Admins whos the screenshots were... If not I wont argue if you give me a warning..

Scum like you does not deserve to play. I might brake rules sometimes but you always are the 1st one to report and behind the scenes u have some cheats active? Hmmmm?

I think you should let him cool down for just a little bit.... That's just my opinion.

And you got paiN banned for no reason he did not even raid the guy I did, pain assumed it was high taxes and said it in OOC but then I said that I raided em for Laws and bannning of rebels....

So Cheats+Getting Inoccent Banned....

(03-24-2012, 08:19 AM)AleksaKiller Wrote: I think I can post here because I'm the one that told the Admins whos the screenshots were... If not I wont argue if you give me a warning..

Scum like you does not deserve to play. I might brake rules sometimes but you always are the 1st one to report and behind the scenes u have some cheats active? Hmmmm?

I think you should let him cool down for just a little bit.... That's just my opinion.

And you got paiN banned for no reason he did not even raid the guy I did, pain assumed it was high taxes and said it in OOC but then I said that I raided em for Laws and bannning of rebels....

So Cheats+Getting Inoccent Banned....

This isnt the only thing paiN has one, he has broken a lot more rules, such as NLR and once, he went Killing people stealing their cars and hideing them.

-Oprah Winfrey

Even if what you said was true, which it's not, any rulebrake is nothing compared to you cheats.
(03-24-2012, 09:02 AM)AleksaKiller Wrote: Even if what you said was true, which it's not, any rulebrake is nothing compared to you cheats.

I didn't even use it, it just stayed up, not stop calling me things -_-.

-Oprah Winfrey

(03-24-2012, 09:16 AM)TheJoker Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 09:02 AM)AleksaKiller Wrote: Even if what you said was true, which it's not, any rulebrake is nothing compared to you cheats.

Oh no you didn't use it just like you didn't use the aim bot and No-recoil Skeptical

(03-24-2012, 09:22 AM)AleksaKiller Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 09:16 AM)TheJoker Wrote:

Oh no you didn't use it just like you didn't use the aim bot and No-recoil Skeptical

I used to use the hack, but then i removed the hack (which didnt work) so i wouldnt get VAC banned, but the Wllhack thing still showed up, but now it doesnt cos blackdog said to re-install gmod, now all of it is gone, no more hacks. Smile

-Oprah Winfrey

Going to Close this until an SA looks at it.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]