[DENIED] Unban.
Your name: mushroom man

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22083942

Banning Admin: I dont know.

Ban Length: perm i guess.

Reason for the ban: playing on Ex?

Why we should unban you: I havnt done anything wrong.
You and all other EX staff/admins were permanently banned form our server yesterday. Hostile community stealing members and Fallen's models. Also I couldn't say that I've missed you, your RPing as well as OOC attitude has never been anything more than a pain in the ass.

EDIT:
I shall make it clear, that I stated my personal opinion, not the total attitude of Fearless Staff or the community.
How is it my fault they were added? only the owner can add and i didnt know anything about it.
Either be FL and support FL or get the fuck off.

Joining a weirdo community which is stealing pretty much everything 1:1 from us is not really supporting FL, guess you can just stay off our sever then.

Also I can just second what Killjoy said, your RP is a pain in the ass.
Dare to think!
Most of the EX clan members already were failRP'ers imo so I realy don't care about you guys being banned I hope you have fun in your failmunity and will (ever) learn that you don't take stuff without asking Wink
-Signature removed-
Ok its funny that iv been on this server for over three months and guess what this is my first ban. like i said i had nothing to do with it.
(11-09-2010, 09:37 PM)mushroom Wrote: Ok its funny that iv been on this server for over three months and guess what this is my first ban. like i said i had nothing to do with it.

You never had a ban? I doubt that.
Dare to think!
No i actully havnt.
I think people shouldn't get banned when they are a member of another community, people have the freedom to choose their favorite community. In my opinion people can't all get banned because their community owner copied ideas. He is responsible, not the members.

But that's my view on it, and I'll accept the decision of Fallen, Nudelholz and Killjoy.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I would like to point one thing out, i obivously support this community or i would have never donated.