1 day ban,why? Because of "FearRP"
Many things are unclear and require common sense. It's seems however that rules will be bent to favour some admins when they are inconvenienced. Arguably Tims rp was worse than mine with his driving and the points I raised but that's just the way the cookie crumbles.
I agree with you Eggtooth, they have to clear it, I made mistakes too with that.
R+ L = J

This should be changed, server has unclear rules, that are making people making mistakes, EVEN if Faustie told me to read rules- I DID THAT BEFORE EVEN I STARTED PLAYING. Also no raiding the president if taxes are too high? This is really BS rule, it should be:

"8. Do not raid the president if taxes are lower than 25$".

Why it should be like that? Because Corleones and Rebels have nothing else to do... Just making contraband, growing weed, etc? Which other reason I need to have to raid? LAWS? If president is making good laws, but doesn't explain why taxes are high, then we should be able to raid... Other than that: Rebels and Corleones have NOTHING TO DO... Just growing weed, making contraband, money printers, then keep hiding them from police??? Really, give me a break... They can't even raid people for money, which can be good idea of being a money thief, you come to one guy and say: "Give me 300$ or you will die!". THIS will improve RP so much, because this will force player to follow FEAR RP... If police will be around and see this, they can arrest a thief. Of course money you can steal is maximum 300-500$.

This is bullcrap (excuse me for language). This is unfair to players, I saw a lot of admins that did fail RP (I am not going to point out who was it), also I got a ban in history when admin banned ME for bad language, when like 10 police officers keep tazing me for no reason.
You have to remember that admins can only act on what they see or the logs in game so mistakes will be made.

But as pointed out some rules are very unclear. I followed the fear rp rule as it states on f1,it Dosent say "you must obey all orders at gun point and be scared every time". Why? Because that's not how real life works yet I still get banned. It's hard to improve my ingame acts when some things are so variable ie one admin would be ok on my actions the other wouldn't . That isn't their fault its the way the rules can be wrote.
(03-23-2012, 03:53 PM)Eggtooth Wrote: This should be changed, server has unclear rules, that are making people making mistakes, EVEN if Faustie told me to read rules- I DID THAT BEFORE EVEN I STARTED PLAYING. Also no raiding the president if taxes are too high? This is really BS rule, it should be:

"8. Do not raid the president if taxes are lower than 25$".

Why it should be like that? Because Corleones and Rebels have nothing else to do... Just making contraband, growing weed, etc? Which other reason I need to have to raid? LAWS? If president is making good laws, but doesn't explain why taxes are high, then we should be able to raid... Other than that: Rebels and Corleones have NOTHING TO DO... Just growing weed, making contraband, money printers, then keep hiding them from police??? Really, give me a break... They can't even raid people for money, which can be good idea of being a money thief, you come to one guy and say: "Give me 300$ or you will die!". THIS will improve RP so much, because this will force player to follow FEAR RP... If police will be around and see this, they can arrest a thief. Of course money you can steal is maximum 300-500$.

This is bullcrap (excuse me for language). This is unfair to players, I saw a lot of admins that did fail RP (I am not going to point out who was it), also I got a ban in history when admin banned ME for bad language, when like 10 police officers keep tazing me for no reason.

In FearLess we tend to promote Passive RP. Why would we lower the raid restrictions? So everyone can have a valid reason to raid? Raids in real life on the government never occur, and if they do occur, it's by the Military (Military Coups).

People keep thinking that Corleones are meant to do illegal things all day, steal vehicles, kill people, mug people, raid... Corleones are meant to lay low and make money by illegal activities without arousing suspicion, therefore openly raiding completely opposites this type of "Job".

Rebels are meant to be "Against" the Government, but that does not mean they can raid whenever. Personally, I dislike Presidents that put taxes up with no reason and I will take care of it by admining if they don't have a valid reason. Still, I believe a certain rule should be made.

Now, that cleared, let's stay on topic.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(03-23-2012, 03:53 PM)Eggtooth Wrote: "8. Do not raid the president if taxes are lower than 25$".

Dear god how narrowminded can you be? Seriously have you never heard of imagination?
Never mind all the discussion, I feel I had a valid point and it seems in most cases on a ban request where a valid point is made is takes a while for an admin to look at the ban..in this case never?
A new version of the guide will come out soon which will be updated to the latest rules.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I dont know why this is still open, I am closing this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!