Warning: Possible Threats?
This is not a real threat.
The worst thing that anyone has been able to spread through gmod was a lua virus, but this fucked up the gmod CLIENT.
Believe me, if there was a security risk, it would have been exploited to hell and back by now.
(03-23-2012, 07:21 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: the only thing people would get out of keylogging me is My WoW password and they cant acces shit since i have a code authenticator so im not worried.

If you use a decent anti-malware program, you don't have to worry about keyloggers. I search my computor 2 times a week, nothing, since my Anti-Virus filters it away, it all depends on your settings and security on your computor.
(03-23-2012, 05:28 AM)Toxic Wrote: Paranoia 101 over here. Not really worried about key loggers as I do not keep important info on my desktop. I also use norton to auto fill my passwords.

Stealer =/= Live Keylogger =/= Form grabber

You have every reason to be worried, always.

(03-23-2012, 10:13 AM)Yurera Wrote: If you use a decent anti-malware program, you don't have to worry about keyloggers. I search my computor 2 times a week, nothing, since my Anti-Virus filters it away, it all depends on your settings and security on your computor.

[Image: facepalm.jpg]
I doubt the engine allows downloading .exe files.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
It's all about keyscramblers, seriously they're awesome. I keep the minidisplay on too. If I type say, 'haha', in the mini display it shows ~{:?~}{;f.dwqd"e, which is what will show up to keyloggers.
(03-23-2012, 01:15 PM)Faustie Wrote: It's all about keyscramblers, seriously they're awesome. I keep the minidisplay on too. If I type say, 'haha', in the mini display it shows ~{:?~}{;f.dwqd"e, which is what will show up to keyloggers.

Don't feel so safe, yet. Your keyboad still sends special keys, which means that live keyloggers can still keylog you. If that's not possible for them, they can always decrypt it.
There's also stealers and form grabbers, which your keyscrambler has no effect on.