Got hacked AGAIN and got perma banned
As Temar said its just words.

You could be Vaq or Sharing an account with Vaq and you got caught so you use Vaq as a Scapegoat.

This is the 2nd time so how did he get your email password and hack into your account.

There's only so many ways to "hack" someones account. One of them could be keylogging

but to do that you need to download something from the hackers side into your computer that runs the keylogging software.

But as that is a really low possibility.

So chances are that he didn't hack you, mostly you let him in.

Unless you can have ROCK SOLID Proof of him hacking you.

I have to say no to the unban
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-24-2012, 10:06 AM)Pinkie Pie Wrote: As Temar said its just words.

You could be Vaq or Sharing an account with Vaq and you got caught so you use Vaq as a Scapegoat.

This is the 2nd time so how did he get your email password and hack into your account.

There's only so many ways to "hack" someones account. One of them could be keylogging

but to do that you need to download something from the hackers side into your computer that runs the keylogging software.

But as that is a really low possibility.

So chances are that he didn't hack you, mostly you let him in.

Unless you can have ROCK SOLID Proof of him hacking you.

I have to say no to the unban

Pinkie, if he hacked me WITHOUT asking me to go on my account the first time and got me perma banned, Why would I let him go on again to get me perma banned again? Let me tell you how he goes on my account. So he has me added on his steam account. He checks to see if I'm online or offline If in online he waits until I'm offline. When I go offline he puts in my user and pass and it says that you need the key login that was sent to your email. He knew my email address password so he logged in, got the code and pasted it in the key login and thats how he logged in all the time. I changed my steam password and my email password.

Your account your responsibility, also the security of your account, therefor denied.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.