Got hacked AGAIN and got perma banned
Your name: [FL:RP] Indulge

Your ban ID: 7811

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Server: I don't know

Involved: Vaqxination

Why we should unban you: I am mad right now because Im guessing my friend (vaqxination) always went on my account without me noticing. I'm guessing he knew my email password and he wouldve checked on his account if im online or offline and when i was offline he would log on to my account. I just changed my email password and my steam password. I am a BIG fan of FL, So please unban me. I just logged on and when i tried to join it said I was banned. I messaged him and he said I always went on your account when you were offline and he said he changed his IP. Please Unban me i changed my Steam password and my email password. I promise This will never happen again. Please unban me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46513857

Thank You, [FL:RP] Indulge

NO. This is the second time now , you are responsible of your account. I will wait for the opinions of other admins to make a final decision.
(03-22-2012, 12:32 AM)Pechvarry Wrote: NO. This is the second time now , you are responsible of your account. I will wait for the opinions of other admins to make a final decision.

Ok, Thank You
You should have know better the first time, how did he get it again?

honestly you could just be lying for all we no, im voting no this time

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(03-22-2012, 02:30 AM)Nadrick Wrote: You should have know better the first time, how did he get it again?

honestly you could just be lying for all we no, im voting no this time

No, I am honest. I guess he knew my email password and he would've Always logged into my email address and get the code and log in. I changed everything. I changed my email password and my steam password. If
You don't believe me you have the right to not unban me. I understand this happened before and I'm really sorry. I promise if I get unbanned, this will never happen again, but like I said you could not unban me. I know it's wrong that I'm asking for another chance, sorry and like I said again you dont have to unban me
No way. No way in hell. This is the second time and YOU are responsible for YOUR account.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
I Know its not my place,I Dont know who's Indulge,But what vaq made is not really nice
I Talked to him about it,And He admit its him,I Dont care to get warned,But Vaqxination is really a asshole.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/as12d/scree...7551419617
Here you go.
[Image: blathomo.jpg]
Problem blat ?
(03-23-2012, 05:49 PM)Maximum Troll Wrote: I Know its not my place,I Dont know who's Indulge,But what vaq made is not really nice
I Talked to him about it,And He admit its him,I Dont care to get warned,But Vaqxination is really a ***.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/as12d/scree...7551419617
Here you go.

Thank you, for the proof.

i say its not proof because they are only words and ofc he would say it to get you unbanned regardless
He told me that since he did this already twice he wont do it again because if you remember on my other post that i put on when i got hacked, I said that he doesn't want ANY of his friends playing FL, so that's why he goes on to his friend which is me, and gets me banned. Since, he told me that he changed his IP and he thought "I'll never get banned", but at the end he did. So he told me that I'm sorry for doing this again this will never happen.