Revengekilling
( A total reports by this player, can be reviewed here: http://fldatabase.weebly.com/ )

Name of player: *BwB_CRaZy*

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:15418371

Time in GMT: +1 (20 / 03 / 2012) around 22:00 PM.

Server: v33

Summary: Insulting each other which leads to "Crazy" revengekilling "Basse"

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwGFqKlWm...e=youtu.be
[Image: 2012-03-20_00005.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Commenting

We believe that eveyone has the right to defend themselfs, however Fearless has some rules

DO NOT post in any ban thread unless you have sufficient evidence for/against the banned player or unless you're an admin.

Anyone who does post without the above WILL face a temporary forum warning.

There is no point begging for forgiveness as this is not the place to do that. You are to explain clearly what you did, why you did it and why you won't do it again. It is then up to the FL Staff to decide whether you deserve the ban or not. Also remember that being apologetic, truthful and remorseful for your actions can actually help your appeal regardless of what you have done.

You're not allowed to under any circumstances create a new forum account or ask someone to post a wrongly banned appeal.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
As I was watching the video, at 1:25 , you can see him snap back and forth like he has an aimbot? Just posting relevant information.
(03-22-2012, 11:36 AM)FuttBucker24 Wrote: As I was watching the video, at 1:25 , you can see him snap back and forth like he has an aimbot? Just posting relevant information.

Aimbot... really?:p
Bump.
23 days old.
Next time you made videos please don't add the music, I can't really hear what they're saying.
All right, I will be removing all the music in the future movies made.
I witnessed him offending people, once i said on mic "Dude, stop calling us stuff" So he replied "Shut up b*tch"
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

(04-14-2012, 09:38 AM)TheJoker Wrote: I witnessed him offending people, once i said on mic "Dude, stop calling us stuff" So he replied "Shut up b*tch"

LOL no?
I was tired of this guy ( Who revenge killed me ) we were fighting and insulting eachother after he punched me and stuff like that, this video is not the beginning, he started to bother me for a long time before that so I was really pissed.
So I decided to end his life by killing him with my AWP. Then he came back and killed me after a couple of minutes. And so it went on ...
I never called anyone else for anything as I can remember, but if I did then i'm sorry.
Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!