Ban request "{VT} Snuberboom913"
Name of player:{VT} Snuberboom913

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19453645

Time in GMT: Not that sure.

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x

Summary: Well I was helping the cops (he killed a friend) so I chased him down, called for backup using "/request" and they arrived shortly after, I advanced using a desert eagle when I saw that he prop blocked the entrance. I saw him put the props. Attempted to shoot but he ran. He had no time to make it a fading door.

Evidence: Pictures:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/523781...9FEF54221/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/523781...E7165CE85/

The cop did tell me to stop shooting, but then he died trying to tase him. He is not in any of the pictures because my screenshot button is laggy. But if a cop is not shooting a guys with a deagle, he pretty much knows that the situation is bad.
I fully understand that I did not put up and fading door neither a keypad. But... As I ran in the room I knew the cops was enough behind me to make me put up a keypad folowed with a fading door on those props, but since you helped them ( dunno why you did since you're not a cop ) I was in a rush since you wear almost behind me shooting, which lead to this two fences.

I have no idea why you wear suppose to help cops since you was not a cop yourself, if you would have helped them you should have change job, not just go in, and try to kill me as a unemployed. My opninion on the story.

Cheers ^^
Well the reason I was helping is because my friend was shot in the cross fire and the cops were not doing such a good job, it is an obvious rule you knew you where breaking. Just because you are being chased that doesn't give you permission to break rules. If so imagine how much chaos would be in the server.
I am fully aware of that I put up those props without any fading door neither keypad, but for you to come and shoting at me without being cop ( even though they slacked ) it would count as a RDM by you since you are just a unemployed who tried to help your friend.

Cheers ^^
Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!