Signatures
Okay, since many people started making signatures I thought I'd start making them, plus, I bought Photoshop since my trial ended );

I'm not trying to compete with ForceGhost or either Hostage (Idk if it was Hostage..), I'm just bored and have really nothing to do other than make signatures.

So, let's start from mine, this is what I made first when I bought PS CS5 Extended.

Check the folder to see the signatures.

Spoiler: Le Folder

So? Anyone up for some requests? Or... D; ....
I don't really care if you request with a picture that you want or anything, I just want to (kinda) entertain people >.>
It's been a long time.
Im just gonna tell this to you now. Maybe make the background the same as the forum background?
Uhh, the forum background for me is white... the same as the signature background, I don't know what you mean.

EDIT: I still don't get it, so I'll just make the background transparent. (Which was probably what I was supposed to do -.-)
It's been a long time.
Could you make me a sig Virus? Something abstract and cool please Tounge Favourite colours are Purple, White, Black, Light blue.
Make anything, but if you do could it have a quote underneath saying "Just Getting Started." ? Thank youu! :p
Feel free to do some of the ones on my Sig thread that i havent done if your that bored Tounge
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Virus
(03-18-2012, 12:32 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Feel free to do some of the ones on my Sig thread that i havent done if your that bored Tounge

On my way Cool
FlabbaWookie, yours is in the folder Wink
It's been a long time.
Ummm, not to be a pain Virus, but could you make the abstract part inside like blue and black abstract? Or red, your choice!

Thank you for the other one, looks BOSS!
Mh, okay. But I can't do it now,
I'm kinda busy right now.
I'll get to it tomorrow. Sorry (x
It's been a long time.
The following 1 user Likes Virus's post:
  • Boosted
zMuLLeY's Signature added.
It's been a long time.
Bump, no one else want a sig? Sad
It's been a long time.