Strange
I had the strangest dream tonight. Fearless was down, and I was talking with Mr.Mini on steam. Suddenly I had the idea to goto VentMob, and Mr.Mini was like "yeeah lets try it!".
Lawl idk, but I just dreamt it xD
Skaara you should really cut down on the pointless threads and posts.
May I ask why..? >.<
These threads are uninformative and useless, they seem to serve no other purpose than raising your post count. However, we can wait and see what other admins have to say about that.
Thanx
Kinda annoying but meh it's offtopic he can post what he want I think
who gives a shit he faps to his postcount.
-Signature removed-
Yea For once I actually like s.J's opinion. It's off-topic and that's the only -(i think)- place where I post random stuff :> And I don't really care about my post level; it's just a bunch of numbers
(11-07-2010, 05:18 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: And I don't really care about my post level; it's just a bunch of numbers

You lie Tounge You cared enough to make a thread about it the other day Tounge

But yeah .. Its off-topic. Let him post what he wants in here Smile Frees up the rest of the forum Tounge
(11-08-2010, 09:33 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(11-07-2010, 05:18 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: And I don't really care about my post level; it's just a bunch of numbers

You lie Tounge You cared enough to make a thread about it the other day Tounge

But yeah .. Its off-topic. Let him post what he wants in here Smile Frees up the rest of the forum Tounge

Well......... But....... you see.......
OKAY! XD But it's not something seriously important..... Cheese