Random deathmatch
Rainbow 
Hello,Im reporting [FL:RP] Supermiso for rdm...
He came to our house for no reason...And we started talking i was rping as a "Gangster" and was talking like one...And when i said cya later *** he attacked me...But if that is a bad reason he all so Rdmed my friend who was walking by to say hi.After that he refused to apologise and return our stuff ( i had an Ak47 and my friend said he had a MP5) Sad...So well thats the rdm...
Cya guys in RP Cheese
I dont have any witnesses.My friend who walked by was the witness...
I hope we get to discuss this more cya <333
Dude first of all i was going to the gun dealer that lived next to you and when i knocked on that door you called me *** so i took a crowbar at u then u broke fearrp and draw your ak i killed you becuase u called me *** (can be perm ban) and broke fearrp and after that your friend punched me so i killed him to.
And btw your friend had nothing...
I dident not take out an AK you started hitting me.You did not take out a crowbar to scare me you stated attacking me soon as u took it out...
Tounge.And then after that you murderd my friend who did nothing and was just passing by....So yeah RDM
And Btw you dident know on the door and there was no gun Deler living next to me...I was outside my self wating for the friend that u attacked after me...
Dude u dont have any evidence anyway so i dont care...
I don't know if this is going to go through because it is not in the proper template form. I would switch it over to that kind of form.
No template, no evidence, denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!