Ban Request: ๖ۣۜDexter
Name of player: [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜDexter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16614660 51:22 142 0

Time in GMT: Around 3:30pm GMT

Server: Evocity_v2

Summary: Mahti and I were setting up our home in the industrial area when we were trying to fix our door, That's when Dexter arrived with his friend Addin, He ran inside and grabbed a drug lag which we had left open for everyone to see by accident, We ran after him after we realized what happened and their was a prop block which obviously had our printer in. We waited a while because temar was logging in and we thought we'd get him, But before that happened dexter had came from behind and shot us down. Soon after we killed them "Dexter and addin" They came back breaking NLR, His friend Addin pulled out a gun when we had them at gunpoint and shot us down ( I don't have any evidence of addin doing this) then when temar logged in we tried to get him to come sort the situation out but temar was having trouble logging in, Dexter than started saying "You came into my house and killed me, I got it recorded" Trying to make out we were the bad guys.

Evidence: This is all I've got but It should prove that he propblocked.
[Image: 6A2A657E24AFC4E18277297BF34FB5B34B936C3F]

Also Mahti also has a screenshot of this propblock.
And there everybody see that private message says, RDM Dexter Smile
(03-15-2012, 03:55 PM)kongorilla Wrote: And there everybody see that private message says, RDM Dexter Smile

No, Not RDM; He stole our property and ran away then shot at us, Mahti went after him and killed him for doing so.
Just wanted to add; Dexter just broke into our home again and stole his car back breaking NLR. Then hides behind "I'm Recording this" So he tries to get his own way.
Thumbs Up 
+ Support for Dexter getting banned, I was taken hostage randomly by Dexter and his friend ( Addis ) and they asked for 4000$ when maximum amount to ask is 2000$ though I don't know if both of them can ask for 2k each. When I said that I didn't have the money because I RP as a poor guy they said: "You fail at RP, shut the f*ck up, are you f*cking with me?" Just bad mouthing me overall.

I kind of wanted to be hostage for RP's sake when I saw the police officers outside the building I thought it would be a good hostage RP so I gave them around 100$ just so they'd keep me hostage but, then Addis shot me to death... I also saw Dexter driving around the industrial and only moment after I saw Jamie and other fighting with him in chat.

I agree with Jamie and I wouldn't like Dexter nor Addis around the server.

(Of course this is just my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree with me)

/KethDenja.
Sorry for the backseat admining, but KethDenja, you're not allowed to post here unless you were directly affected by person having the BR
Another Propblock of his found - [Image: DA9DA71B3E30D7E6231F4D07262871BA13BCA099]
Ban request approved.