I seem to have high ping here
I've recently noticed that I'm getting a constant high ping on the v2 server
(I haven't played on the v33 server, so I wouldn't know). I am always getting
a ping on the upwards of 200 and only drops when there is nothing happening
or a low amount of players. On occasion it will spike at 600+, but that has only
happened a few times. I can also safely assure that I get fairly reasonable
ping on other servers (around 100). So it my be the server, the map or whatever.

Thanks,
Muffins
This server is supported in Germany, if you are from USA maybe that's the reason.
R+ L = J

isn't the server supported in france? but nvm shouldn't matter to me im in Europe and i have atleast 125 ping/ms when everyone else have like 80.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(03-15-2012, 07:53 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: isn't the server supported in france? but nvm shouldn't matter to me im in Europe and i have atleast 125 ping/ms when everyone else have like 80.

Oui, it's hosted in France. The farther you live from France the higher your ping will be. Also things such as someone downloading files in your network will increase your ping.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-15-2012, 08:58 AM)Soul Wrote:
(03-15-2012, 07:53 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: isn't the server supported in france? but nvm shouldn't matter to me im in Europe and i have atleast 125 ping/ms when everyone else have like 80.

Oui, it's hosted in France. The farther you live from France the higher your ping will be. Also things such as someone downloading files in your network will increase your ping.

Well, so I'm guessing there really isn't a solution my ping problems? Which is fine, becuase it really doesn't affect gameplay until it hits around 300.

To me, the ping must not go higher than 100 ping. Else i'm sad ;C