[DENIED] cop and SS
Name:cherryberry
Steam id:dunno not beliving i get unblack anyway
Blacklisted job/s: all SS and cop's
Admin who blacklisted you: nudelzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Reason why unblacklist: i kild him. without a rp reason but i had 1....

story: when nudel joined i was already SS at frist he was walking on the street realy something u do in real life ofcouse. then i go to him and ask he get off the road. he ask why? i say its for your own savely. he refused to get off road. isent any law break so i go a way 2min later he comes to my. i was talking to a guy about his crazy driving at worng side of road etc. and he spit on my. ofcourse in real life u spit on random people, why not? -.-. didnt do anything cause its isent any law break and i know nudel was gonna do something magic that i get troubel. then a bit later dunno anymore for what i was talking with him and i said he need comply etc and had a not sure but i think i had my m4 out form my SS class. then some1 tranq'd my dunno who dunno why i think for "helping a friend" dunno if he was a friend cant know so forgot that. when i was knocked out nudel runs away.. so running away from arrest. then i asked president to do a arrest warrant for escaping arrest. no warrant. president didnt do it dunno why... later i see nudel again i was at the side of road in my car ( a little bit on the road) was typing in OOC cause hawkcoder was doing his great talk again that his #1 and I fail. then nudel smashed against my car with sure faster then 30 mph what was the speed limit. and shouted: asshole or something. oke good reason cause my car was a bit on road how ever he drives to fast (i think but 99% sure) then I follow him in the city he turns on the middel of road using his handbrake.. well not realy real life that u middel in the city hand brak turn on middel of street i saw that he was riding my way. i stepped out of my car and pullen out m4, standed for his car he stopped. did my bind for to drop waps get on ground and comply. he getted out of car wasent getting on ground. reason im not ground im not flyign am i? smart ass .. if u think u knwo u need to duck. like 95% of everyone does. then i asked the presdient for a arrest.. no answer no warrant. then i try cuff him. and he runs a way. so i not gonna chase him cause he runign to his house.. then he lock doors etc i can wait for warrant but then he already put out a fancy gun were i get ass raped with. so i chosen to kill him. then he say I fail rp. yes i kild him not realy real life but had plenty of reason. but..
A. he dont comply
B. he random spit on my.
C. he says Your Mom randomly -..- (wtF?)
D. he drives to fast
E. he runs away of arrest
and after a little ooc talk it comes on this:
he didnt do anything at all worng... (ofcourse not -.-?) and i fail rp and without any warning blacklist black blacklist.. Bam bam bam bam bam. well good job. 1 kill and blacklist yeah -.-....

sorry for my great failure english reply part u dont understand and i will re-write.

I dont want reply's of haha u fucking suck at english. (hawkcoder)
Well, I don't like criticizing people's spelling/grammar ... so I eventually understood it.

I think - you can't kill people as a Cop. Unless they're directly pointing a gun at you, or someone else ...

So yeah. Is that what happened? Because I don't wanna re-read it .... Tounge
i know i cant kill pll as cop etc without they are threating me. but a blacklist for all goverment job were u own a gun is kinda to hard. for 1 thing. and i think it isent fair what nudels does
(11-05-2010, 10:51 PM)cherryberry Wrote: i know i cant kill pll as cop etc without they are threating me. but a blacklist for all goverment job were u own a gun is kinda to hard. for 1 thing. and i think it isent fair what nudels does

Well, just RP as other classes for abit? Then when you're more practised at RP, you can re-apply to be unbanned Smile
Okay, I told you often enough, I was RPing a guy who well, doesn't really have any respect for the Police. Yes, I did a /me spits out in front of you, yes I rammed you when your car was in the middle of the road and yes I did yell Asshole, I guess you had enough reason to ARREST me.

What you actually did was getting out your weapon, spamming a "OMG get to the ground I iz superawezome donator and can play SS, stop or I kill you without RP!" - Bind, which well,I didn't give a shit because your RP was = 0.

When I started to run away from you the only thing you did was directly shooting me. No warning shot, no trying to cuff me, NO arrest warrant, not anything actually.

In total: You killed me without any RP reason, if Cops would be like you in real life... holy crap.

-> No unblacklist.
Dare to think!