Quick unban request...
Your name: Cagar

Your ban ID: 7590

Banned by: [FL]ForceGhost

Server: Evocity_v2d

Involved: Cagar, Spam, Kale & Saget (the criminal)

Why we should unban you:
Was checking apartments as a police with my mates after hearing about a dangerous man.
Knocked, the guy came to open door with the good old "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE??" attidute, and aimed us with his M4. We quickly used taser on him and put in handcuffs, and he called an admin for "random arrest", ForceGhost came and demoted us all...
I tried to run back to explain the situation to these admins, but while I was going there I got banned for NLR.
I was NOT intentionally NLR'ing, I tried to go back just to talk to the admins quick, since it was so near.

Goddamn...
EDIT: Oh and let me add, weapons were ILLEGAL at the time.
You could have used @ and i would have came to you.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(03-14-2012, 06:04 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: You could have used @ and i would have came to you.
It was a block away from spawn, and was way more simple to just come to you instead of spamming to admins the whole situation...
You tried to randomly search my house TWICE in like 30 minutes wich was horrible enough.
I took my M4 out because there was an guy just over my apartment, dealing with an raid wich i didn't wanted to die in.
After i had to delete my camera, cause an admin told me to ( idk why), someone knocked at my door.
I ran outside with my m4 and i saw police and holstered it quickly and said it was for self defence wich it was.
Then you guys tazed me, cuffed me and you were standing on me.
Then i got tazed again and i died cause you "fell" on my tazed body.
You suck.
(03-14-2012, 06:16 PM)Saget Wrote: You tried to randomly search my house TWICE in like 30 minutes wich was horrible enough.
I took my M4 out because there was an guy just over my apartment, dealing with an raid wich i didn't wanted to die in.
After i had to delete my camera, cause an admin told me to ( idk why), someone knocked at my door.
I ran outside with my m4 and i saw police and holstered it quickly and said it was for self defence wich it was.
Then you guys tazed me, cuffed me and you were standing on me.
Then i got tazed again and i died cause you "fell" on my tazed body.

I did not search your house any times, I asked if I may check it ONCE, you said no, so I went away. I was even not going to check your house another time, I was going upstairs at first. All I did was knocking your house. And yet: All weapons were illegal at the time, and the only one with a weapon we saw was you. There was no anyone raiding at the time.

Anyways, it was a whole mess of misunderstandings, and my ban has only something to do with NLR. Why isn't there a respawn time of 5 minutes anyway?

EDIT: What's so hard about this? I know the rules, and did not mean to break any of them. Isn' this already enough for unban? Are these really your banning moderations?
And plus to this, got demoted for doing nothing wrong.
Unban request approved, sounds fair, ban deleted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.