[RESOLVED] CherryBerry.
(11-05-2010, 05:27 PM)Mr Mini Wrote: To some people commenting http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1100

You should read that too Mini

Quote:Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

Let us admins handle it. But Flue, Cherry and Hawk were all there so they can talk here.

As to back on the subject:

I have no idea whats really going on, I left to do some work and I get a message from cherry about hawk and what not.

As for the RDM, Flue could have took out a weapon at anytime and killed him, But you could have cuffed him cherry :/

so idk about the RDM at that point. I need another admins opinion on that.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I already blacklisted him today from all Cop jobs because this guy thinks RP is shooting everybody if possible. I would vote for small ban and see how he behaves afterwards.
Dare to think!
(11-05-2010, 07:34 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: so idk about the RDM at that point. I need another admins opinion on that.

I literally don't know. I think, if anything it'd be a warning. Because it'd be the first time I warned Cherry. So I mean, he can have a warning .. And we can make sure he doesn't do it again?
I think I like nudel's idea more, only cause this will serve a better warning to cherry then a yell at.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Don't double post, please learn to write sentences.
(11-05-2010, 08:21 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: I already blacklisted him today from all Cop jobs because this guy thinks RP is shooting everybody if possible. I would vote for small ban and see how he behaves afterwards.

Okay, sorted. I'll close this thread anyway, seen as its resolved Smile