[RESOLVED] CherryBerry.
Player name: CherryBerry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26411740

Time in GMT: 5:00 pm

Summary: Fail RP, RDM.

So i was threadening this with a crowbar because he wouldnt leave our base, then Cherry comes over takes is gun. I ask Reason for raid? and he says you pointing a crowbar at his face i ask him. So he wouldnt leave our base (i know he can raid for that, but see here) then he sees flue without a gun and just shoots him.. shoots a guy thats not in our base + i asked about 5 times why he raided and wouldnt answer me. Here is some pics i took.
And i dont think that me threadening a guy gives him purpose to RDM everybody without RPing at th base + i couldnt understand what he was saying, he sweared a bit too much..

Evidence: Flue and Headie was witnesses. And here is the pics.

[Image: v7h151.jpg]

[Image: n54nq8.jpg]

[Image: 15cim1j.jpg]

[Image: 30j7bls.jpg]

[Image: biuxd2.jpg]

[Image: vfw0t2.jpg]

Couldnt get more pics, because i died Sad
hawkcoder -.-... that i even have to reply this... u stnad at door with a crowbar threating someone.
so i fall in your base and cuff you for my savelty then i see lukuz swift liek you sceern shot says puls out a m4.
so that mains when i talk i get kild so i cant tell u the reason..... and now the rdm story.. no rdm at al.. the guy i kild just a kild a guy yes he was in you base then u may kill him WITHOUT SHOUTING RAID u still get arrested for it or kild ... well i choosen for killign cause the president was slacking on the warrant otherwise flue was already arrested... well flue and after i got kild cause i was typing....... u asked again in gernal chat:
here asked hawk why i raided him.
(OOC) >[T=P=F]< Pédó Hans: It wasnt a raid ffs ?
This is not a valid command!
(<3) (OOC) Hawkcoder: im not talking too you
(<3) (OOC) Hawkcoder: cherry why did you raid us?
here u see he already asked in ooc AFTER he got kild
(<3) (OOC) CherryBerry: yeah kill me when im typign and hawk u fuckings stupid huh?
there is a fucking dude with m4 at your back i can t talk then
(<3) (OOC) CherryBerry: hawk i se eu with a corwbar poiting to some1 that my reason to fall
in.
there u see my answering (and swearign cause off cigarette #1)

the funny moment of the day:
(<3) (OOC) Hawkcoder: haha cherry got 5 pics of you not answering to the fucking
question well of you go ban rquest

edit: failed on name not fluecoder but hawkcoder ... lols
lol fluecoder are you sure you didnt just right this and you could easely have edited that and you did cuz what that is saying there isnt true.. -.-
Cherry, u need to work with that english. And why did u killed me?

Cherry, u cant kill a guy, that's protecting his base and using self defence, the guy attacked me with knife, it was a knife VS crowbar.

Sry but it's just fail. i like u Cherry, but u cant just kill people as Cop/ SS, knock me down and handcuff and talk with me. I had no weps out, so why kill me?
Hi Sup?? Be donator, or be an : LOOSER!
Well hes prob 9 years old.. i can tell by his spelling and his "FUCK YOU cigarette YOU BITCH" as he always says but omg i want this guy banned so much !!!
(11-05-2010, 04:51 PM)Fluek Wrote: Cherry, u need to work with that english. And why did u killed me?

Cherry, u cant kill a guy, that's protecting his base and using self defence, the guy attacked me with knife, it was a knife VS crowbar.

Sry but it's just fail. i like u Cherry, but u cant just kill people as Cop/ SS, knock me down and handcuff and talk with me. I had no weps out, so why kill me?

i can choose. and murder is murder i can arrest u but the president dont did any warrants so i chosen for kill
i can proof this withthe following thing: if the pres did warrant hawk was already arrested. and i dont see what u guys doign up there i dont see he was atkign u to i only see u kild him and that is what count.

yes my english is verry bad i got a reason for that. and its still bad.... i know im sorry for that but i cant help it
i didnt kil any1 who was threating some?
you killed flueknoller and some other guy randomly, and as nudel said you can only RP when your a cop/ss and shootin everyone. Thank God Nudel blacklisted you even better than a ban, now you cant harm anyone..
To some people commenting http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1100
flue was there..