Random things you own
(11-12-2010, 10:17 AM)The 53rd Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Kenny Wrote: Yeah. That isnt MY one in the picture, I cant upload my own pics for sum reason, But I have that type.

I knew it wasn't yours from the URL, but still, having a Knuckle Duster is pretty sweet x)

Knuckledusters are for sale here on the street for 5€ lol (: nothing too fancy over here (:
-Signature removed-
Ahhh but you forget S.j., me and Kenny live in the UK. And getting a Knuckle Duster in the UK is nothing short of difficult.
(11-06-2010, 07:15 PM)s.J. Wrote: [Image: 350]
This is a case with the nuclear codes for Russia, quite expensive.

I lol'd Cheese
Heart 
My latest, with a V8 Heart

[Image: killjoyv8.jpg]
Okay if it is now like that...!

[Image: photo28595a7fd3d9.jpg]

My 2 litre Xsara with 163 German horsepower (which is different to British horsepower).

I had to buy new gears...3500 Euros but now it's super smooth on the street Smile

And it has some scrapes on the right side because of my grandma, but as you see it's a summer picture so it's not there.
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
You look like you're 6ft in your photo killjoy :O

Btw. Who took that Photo?! They guy you were running over?
(11-22-2010, 08:10 PM)[FL:RP]Shark Wrote: You look like you're 6ft in your photo killjoy :O

Btw. Who took that Photo?! They guy you were running over?

Killjoy isn't on that pic? and it's called parking lol
-Signature removed-
(11-22-2010, 08:14 PM)s.J. Wrote: Killjoy isn't on that pic? and it's called parking lol

When I first saw it - it looked like a 6ft guy in a greenish top, with black stripes coming from his shoulders, head/face cut off in the picture by the sunscreen to preserve his secrecy. Now I barely make it out as a seat. Once you see it, you can't UNSEE it. Smile
[Image: dsc06486jc.jpg]

This my girl (you could say I own her Cheese)

Yeah and me! Let's see if my grandma still has my uniform from my military time, I'm gonna post it if she has Cheese
[Image: mapiha.png]

Hé le jour de gloire est arrivé, enfant de la patrie, kalashnikov chargée toujours de la partie.
(11-23-2010, 03:05 PM)Chief Pimp Wrote: [Image: dsc06486jc.jpg]

This my girl (you could say I own her Cheese)

Yeah and me! Let's see if my grandma still has my uniform from my military time, I'm gonna post it if she has Cheese

Nice pic(k) dude Smile