Random things you own
Well, just post pictures of the random, cool things you own.

My "tools", including my heavyweight one, a lighter one, my knife and fork, and my Swiss card. Highly advise all of you to get atleast one of these.
[Image: IMG_0234.jpg]

My Balisong Bottle Opener. I actually adore this thing, I can't get enough of it. Can do all tricks a Butterfly Knife can (Though, i'm not that good at it yet).
[Image: IMG_0239.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0241.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0240.jpg]

My genuine Zippo Lighter. Not a very good picture, i'm afraid :/
[Image: IMG_0242.jpg]

Green Jet Flame Lighter. When it's only just been refueled, it's a monster. Sounds like the igniter flame on a Flamethrower. Seriously.
[Image: IMG_0243.jpg]

Red Jet Flame Lighter. Also has a laser on it, but taking this out in public is a big No-No. x)
[Image: IMG_0245.jpg]

My pride and joy. Possibly my most favourite thing I own. My Balisong Style Lock Knife. 4 Inch Stainless Steel Blade. The blade is a "Flipper", meaning all you have to do is push it open a little bit, then flick your wrist and it will lock out fully.
[Image: IMG_0238.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0235-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0236-1.jpg]
This is Exactly the same as the batteryrunning Softgun I've got. The buttons, the details the colors everything is exactly the same as this pic i found on Google :3 IT PWNZ! Cheese
[Image: eh10k0.jpg]
I found a fail Balisong cba to post a pic (:
But it's good enough to use it to tention the thingies that make my steering wheel lock tight on my desk
-Signature removed-
I dunno what the law is like regarding Balisongs in Norway/Denmark (Can't remember where you're from, sorry! >.<) but I really do envy how Americans can buy them. I really want a Benchmade Model 51 :/
Only 5000 ever made and I got one Smile

[Image: %5CAUTOIMAGES%5CGE10335lg.jpg]
Must be worth alot of cash Kenny ?
-Signature removed-
I got it for 50 quid but it can go up to about 200
(11-06-2010, 05:55 PM)Kenny Wrote: I got it for 50 quid but it can go up to about 200

Lol if I were you I'd just sell it lol >.<

Btw what did the bottle-opener cost ?
-Signature removed-
This is a case with all the james bond films
Quite expensive
[Image: 0709_Nease_Suitcase_450_0.jpg]
[Image: 350]
This is a case with the nuclear codes for Russia, quite expensive.
-Signature removed-