Random things you own
[Image: ray-ban_h.jpg]

[Image: apple-iphone-3gs.jpg]

[Image: 4278666.jpeg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Yeah, forgot my sunglasses, they are epic:

[Image: 0RB2132__902L.jpg]

plus those nice little fellows:

[Image: ROCES-SKATE-M12-PRO-FL-2T.jpg]

and my bike:

[Image: focus-superbud09.jpg]

and my phone, pretty old though:

[Image: lg-ku990-official.jpg]
Dare to think!
Well these Fila Bond XT 2010's arent Inlines as Nudel's, but they roll like you're skiing with rockets on your legs Angel And they look pretty Awesome! Cheese
[Image: rgz23l.jpg]

Hahhaha xD I remember in 6th grade on school, there was a ***-family living RIGHT next to the school. Every time we made loud noises, they shouted something we didnt understand after us. You could see their garden. The only thing between the school and their property was small bushes going up to your knees... One of us (not me) went into their garden when they werent outside, and stole a big glass-made stone in a green-blue color. Since they were from some sort of alibaba-land, we called the stone for "The Kebab Diamond!" And we worshipped it xD ahh the old times... *sigh*
Anyways, the stone got destroyed into smalelr pieces somehow, and i seriously bought one of those pieces xD I don't think much about it, but now, three years later I still have it xD
[Image: wspfo1.jpg]

And btw, this is what happened with the apple I shot with the HK:
[Image: 50c9z.jpg]
xD Again, sorry for the bad graphics. I don't have anything else than my cellphone Sad And the Kebabdiamond Angel
(11-09-2010, 08:13 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: -Words-

That stone looks pretty cool actually. I'll upload a photo of what my Dragunov does to an apple at some point, dunno when though because;
1. Got no apples,
2. My parents get annoyed when I fire it in the house, it makes one hell of a noise.
This is my knuckle duster !
Used to beat up dem damn zombies !
[Image: Knuckle_duster.jpg]
(11-10-2010, 08:34 PM)Kenny Wrote: This is my knuckle duster !
Used to beat up dem damn zombies !
[Image: Knuckle_duster.jpg]

Do you actually have a Knuckle Duster?
How do I upload my picture to here from my computer?
Quote:Do you actually have a Knuckle Duster?

Yeah. That isnt MY one in the picture, I cant upload my own pics for sum reason, But I have that type.
(11-11-2010, 12:34 PM)Quings Wrote: How do I upload my picture to here from my computer?

In the right top corner of the writing-box, you see a button called "add Reply". From there you should be able to find out what to do.. Wink
(11-11-2010, 03:39 PM)Kenny Wrote: Yeah. That isnt MY one in the picture, I cant upload my own pics for sum reason, But I have that type.

I knew it wasn't yours from the URL, but still, having a Knuckle Duster is pretty sweet x)