Random things you own
[Image: airsoftm83camo.jpg]
My air soft m16. That's the i got but cba to put a pic up of mine
[Image: 481409_tm-imideserteagle50hardkickchrome.jpg]
My air soft Desert eagle. It looks so real
(11-07-2010, 12:05 PM)The 53rd Wrote: That Dan Wesson is pretty sick Tounge I'm not sure how to fix the Co2 canisters, it'll be a faulty seal on it I imagine :/ In which case, i'm not sure if there are people that even fix Airsoft guns..

When you go out to places and play games they will fix your guns normaly
(11-07-2010, 12:05 PM)The 53rd Wrote: Unfortunately, in the UK the government require all Airsoft guns to be coloured 51% in a bright colour or clear plastic :/ That law was introduced in november 2008 or something, I bought my MP5's about 4 years ago. They don't work that well anymore. Sad

Wow that seriously sucks xD Here in Norway you can have em in full metall, and no colors or anything. Pwnd! Cheese
It seems toyguns are rather popular here. As a counterweight, I decided to post my work related shit, well most of it (I've got stuff all over the place, cba to search it all out for a few pics.)

Most of the stuff I found:
Genuine, military issue. All of it.
[Image: mostofit.jpg]

The basic stuff:
Combat harness, Camelbak, gasmask, entrenching tool, kneepads
[Image: basicj.jpg][Image: basic2.jpg]

Uniforms:
Summer and winter uniforms, cap and boonie hats
[Image: uniforms.jpg]

Boots (soldier's best friends):
Desert and regular
[Image: boots.jpg]

Kevlar:
German made Kevlar helmet & American Kevlar vest
[Image: kevlar.jpg]

Long-timer gear:
Main bag (with various survival equipment in it) & futon, duffel-bag
[Image: dufflebags.jpg]

Out-of-uniform duty:
Radio, "telescope" nightstick, flashlight, mace, handcuffs, USP 9mm and 30 rounds.
[Image: dutyh.jpg]
Picture taken in locker room

I believe I just won this thread.
Ohh you can get them normally coloured, but you have to be a registered Airsoft player, with a UKARA registration :/

Ahhh Killjoy that's sick Tounge What do you do for a job?
He's a fucking assassin. I ordered him to kill Skaara and some other people in Real Life.
Dare to think!
Well, if it ain't obvious, I'm in the military lol. I'm in reserve from September till July, during that time I'm clearing out school related issues, working for the national broadcasting company as a production assistant and as tech support and consultant for a business that does military themed events and schoolings. Also, during my time in reserve I'm taking a junior officer's course, which means I'll be made sergeant next year.
(11-07-2010, 01:37 PM)Nudelholz Wrote: He's a fucking assassin. I ordered him to kill Skaara and some other people in Real Life.

Hehheh. Good Killjoy doesnt live in Norway Wink
(11-07-2010, 01:41 PM)killjoy Wrote: Well, if it ain't obvious, I'm in the military lol. I'm in reserve from September till July, during that time I'm clearing out school related issues, working for the national broadcasting company as a production assistant and as tech support and consultant for a business that does military themed events and schoolings. Also, during my time in reserve I'm taking a junior officer's course, which means I'll be made sergeant next year.

Ahhh that's awesome Smile Hope the course goes well! I thought you were in the armed response or something, and just collected various military attire x)
This is my phone, Not much but I like it
[Image: blackberry-curve-8330.jpg]
Also this is my ipod,
[Image: ipod_nano_green.jpg]
This took me ages to build, But damn it was worth it (Yes I have lego figures I dont actually play with it though ^^)
[Image: tumblr_kw3ogq76Uq1qzde35o1_500.jpg]
Wow seriously that's Awesome, Kenny! Cheese Sonn I'll come to your house and smash it into the ground just like when my best friend managed to step on my Lego Star Destroyer.... xD