Took some time to finaly realise.
Around a month and a half ago, after a nasty conflict with someone, I decided to leave fearless and even stop playing gmod.

Stess from work was acumulating, having sleepless nights and it took just a little spark to get the fuse going.

Last night while I was checking my hostory, I saw the Fearless website and remembered what a great community it was, and the good memories I got from it. I decided to try the server agian just out of curiosity and realised I became addicted agian.

Later on I joined the forums and checked older threads to see what I've missed. I saw some admins being demoted and an inflation of players, which was great of course.

tl;dr: I am back and hopefully will be staying here full-time. ^^
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Noobias, CrAzyWirE
welcome back i myselg have never seen you before except on the forums but that might be because i myself disappeard for about 6 months but anyways good to have you back and hope your here to stay Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome back.

Look forward to seeing you IG :-)
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
¡Welcome back! I am a new person ;P
R+ L = J

Welcome back!

[Image: xQWbr.png]
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Welcome back, Rux! Looking forward to play with you Smile
Welcome back Rux.
Welcome back Ruxandra Smile Looking forward to RPing with you once again soon ^^
Welcome back Rux, hopefully no more problems eh? :3
Yea u missed some stuff .. my name is now pink Cheese

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.