[Pas/Agr] United Workers' Nation [Unofficial]
I am sad to say that I am leaving the UWN to create C.E.R.A.E.L corp. Best of luck to Soli, theo, and the UWN. Maybe cerael corp can help you guys in the near future!
Good bye. To everyone who is still here... We shall start events this weekend and grab more men to march into the Horizon.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Due to some events, I will have to go out of town.

( My Motherboard got a friendly surge of power and died. I will be on in about a week. I'll pop onto the forums just gotta use a lesser computer... Talk to you all soon.)
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Every man receiving this message please Get ready to work. Your vacation time is over. In a couple of days you will work to rebuild your state.
I regret to inform you that I am leaving the clan. Have a good one!
Well guys... I'm leaving UWN! Had fun with you all!

PLEASE NOTE THIS WAS ON APRIL FOOLS
I am going to have to announce my departure from the UWN. With Grub at the head you will be fine due to the fact i wasnt not too active with this clan. I appologize for my departure.

Farewell.

-fultzy
Yes, I think it would be best for me to leave this clan.

Had a nice construction rp with some folks, Tomorrow We will have some fun.
Goodbye to all of you, You will be missed. In better thoughts time to wash our hands and get down to business. I will meet with every governor about future plans.
I'm going to be leaving for a week, due to personal business. (AKA I'm going to London for a week so I won't be on) I wish you all the best of luck and I shall be back relatively shortly.

Regards,
Derek 'Dark' Shar