[Pas/Agr] United Workers' Nation [Unofficial]
United Workers’ Nation

Background

The United Workers’ Nation (or UWN for short) is a party searching for equality between all the working men. We have come to Evocity with good hope that we influence our beliefs into your politics. Equality in the working class is needed excruciatingly, this will enhance the production of goods being developed and harvested. With your support we can influence Evocity in a positive manner and help the community become a whole.

The United Workers’ Nation is currently split into 3 different states. The names of these States are Soli, Dothane, and Kappa. We plan to further expand our states and settle others over time. These states will be governed by a single man. This man will be decided between the two leaders of the Party (Fultzy and Grub).

Rank Description

Governor – As the governor of your state your job is to keep your state organized and collected. You are to over watch your workers and follow the instructions given by your leaders. You have the ability to welcome any citizen into your state without leader permission. If you are reported by any citizen inside and outside our party you will receive a verbal warning if we feel that you have done wrong.

Wise Elder – You have worked hard and have been honored by the governor to assist him with key problems. You opinions are significant in the eyes of the governor. You have been chosen for a reason and that is to help the governor make decisions.

Governor’s Assistant – Your job is simple, you are the assistant of the Governor. You are to help the governor by running errands and giving the workers messages from the Governor. Your opinion matters, but not as much as the Elders.

Loyal Worker – You have proven your loyalty to our party and to your state. You are trusted with certain tasks that the normal worker will not be able to partake in. You are making your way up in our party.

Worker – You have just joined the party and have not proven your loyalty yet. With the tasks that are given to you by your governor you can make your way up the ranks in your state.

Head of State
(Leader)

Grub

Soli

The state of Soli was the first state founded under the United Workers Nation. It is in the current location of United Materials (UM for short). This State is more industrial than the other states and is heavily protected. It is a key state because this is where most of the funding comes from.

Governor

Theomenz

Wise Elder

Caboose

Governor’s Assistant

None

Loyal Worker

None

Worker

ShakeR

Dothane

The State of Dothane was our second major state founded. It is founded at the Radio Station / Pool. This is another industrialized state that isn’t as large as Soli, but it’s rising in population and is working its way up into the ranks of a major city. With the overcrowding in Soli, Dothane is on the rise.

Governor

Trevor Jackson

Wise Elder

None

Governor’s Assistant

None

Loyal Worker

None

Worker

None

New Kappa

New Kappa is currently a smaller state. It was built recently over the old ruins of Kappa. It is located by the pond in the forest. This makes it more of a state that lives off the land. With the pond, New Kappa supplies the food supplies for the other states with its fishing industry. The reason New Kappa was rebuilt was because of the discovery of precious gems in the mountain side.

Governor

Dark Shadowfall

Wise Elder

None
Governor’s Assistant

Rock Hunter
None

Loyal Worker

None

Worker

None

Rules

What your governor says is law to you (unless it breaks the rules)

You may only be in this clan. No Multiple Clans (unless allowed by leaders)

Do not go against any members in the UWN, bring it up with your governor or the heads of the whole nation

The rest of the rules will be given to you by your governor.

Template

Steam Name
Steam ID
In-Game Name
Hours on Sever
Which State you would like to apply for
Why would you like to join this State?
Past Experiences

The governor will reply with their decision.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 3 users Like Grub's post:
  • Fultz, edgie, Caboose
Clan page will be neatened tomorrow. It looks a tab bit messy.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Grub
This looks nice i might join
Looks nice! Good gluck with it Wink
The following 2 users Like Visual's post:
  • Fultz, Grub
I like your ranks you guys made because there all ranks you have to really work for like Loyal Worker you have to be loyal to get that job!!
Steam Name [OUCH]Pacman
Steam ID
In-Game Name frank demeco
Hours on Sever 266
Which State you would like to apply for new kappa
Why would you like to join this State? this looks like a very nice and i love living in the forest
Past Experiences i dont understand what you mean in clans the trading guild and S.A.A

I would like to be Governor
(03-13-2012, 04:36 PM)[OUCH]Pacific Wrote: Steam Name [OUCH]Pacman
Steam ID
In-Game Name frank demeco
Hours on Sever 266
Which State you would like to apply for new kappa
Why would you like to join this State? this looks like a very nice and i love living in the forest
Past Experiences i dont understand what you mean in clans the trading guild and S.A.A

I would like to be Governor

Due to the fact you try to join every single clan plus the fact you want the highest rank.

[Image: credit-cards-ruin-your-life-01-af.jpg]

Steam Name [FL:RP]: blusheep23
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29737683
In-Game Name: Kenny Ellis
Hours on Sever: 216
Which State you would like to apply for: Governers assistant of Soli
Why would you like to join this State?: I want to join Soli because i have good experience in building bases and forts. Perfect for the terrain of Soli.
Past Experiences: I have served in the SAA as a combat engineer.
You should talk to Theomenz first. Since Theo runs that state. Good to see you again!
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
WHUUUUUR fine